Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Last One To Post Wins (Part II)
11-30-2009, 08:14 PM
RE: Last One To Post Wins (Part II)
(11-30-2009 08:10 PM)loganogirl Wrote:  Anybody else exctied that Joey won't have a yellow stripe on his bumper anymore?!?! Yay! And unfortunatly here in Virginia we hardly have any NASCAR cards which makes me very sad.....

Alot of opportunities to win some on this website Big Grin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-30-2009, 08:21 PM
(11-30-2009 08:14 PM)Jean Wrote:  
(11-30-2009 08:10 PM)loganogirl Wrote:  Anybody else exctied that Joey won't have a yellow stripe on his bumper anymore?!?! Yay! And unfortunatly here in Virginia we hardly have any NASCAR cards which makes me very sad.....

Alot of opportunities to win some on this website Big Grin

This makes me very happy!!!!! Big Grin

#20 Joey Logano = Heart
"His wife wears the fire suit in the family and tells him what to do" Joey about KH Wink
Find all posts by this user
12-01-2009, 02:13 AM
I'm excited for 2010 which will come fast, the Nascar off season is close to the same time as it takes to run all the chase races.

[Image: 2q00y8p.jpg]
12-01-2009, 07:01 PM
Time limit is now 42 hours.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-01-2009, 07:11 PM
:sleepy:cool!
42= Juan Pablo Montoya...... ugh. Haha! I'm always comparing things to NASCAR lol! Tongue

#20 Joey Logano = Heart
"His wife wears the fire suit in the family and tells him what to do" Joey about KH Wink
12-02-2009, 04:28 AM
42 hours eh? well la di frikken da lol

12-02-2009, 03:49 PM
lol.. i just finished watching the 09 Daytona 500. i miss nascar lol

I'm not random. I just think fast! Big GrinEmbarrased
12-02-2009, 06:13 PM
They are playing the 1979 500 on espn classic

12-02-2009, 10:43 PM
I can't wait til the 2010 Daytona 500!!!!! Let's hope it's not rain shortened!!!!! Undecided

#20 Joey Logano = Heart
12-02-2009, 11:09 PM
oh man i hope so too. i hate when they get rained out. you know how many times that has happened to me, show up for a race just to drive hourly drives back home. its not fun.
12-03-2009, 10:11 AM
(12-02-2009 11:09 PM)rawrgoeskayla Wrote:  oh man i hope so too. i hate when they get rained out. you know how many times that has happened to me, show up for a race just to drive hourly drives back home. its not fun.

Was it 11 hours to home? cuz that is what it was from me in Michigan in 2007.

I doubt rain will be an issue i think that was the first rain shortened race there in a quite some time so the stats are on our side.

12-03-2009, 12:00 PM
It was about 11 or 12. I was in Richmond. Traffic is horrible down that way.
12-03-2009, 10:56 PM
My first race was at the spring Martinsville race this year. I got to meet Joey there and I had the time of my life! Heart I really want to be a crew cheif now more than ever! Big Grin I cant't wait to go to somemore races this year! We're thinking about Matrinsville, Richmond and Bristol! Smile

#20 Joey Logano = Heart
12-04-2009, 04:12 AM
(12-03-2009 10:56 PM)loganogirl Wrote:  My first race was at the spring Martinsville race this year. I got to meet Joey there and I had the time of my life! Heart I really want to be a crew cheif now more than ever! Big Grin I cant't wait to go to somemore races this year! We're thinking about Matrinsville, Richmond and Bristol! Smile

I was at that race but we went with a bus tour and we were on a schedule so i didn't meet any drivers, every other time i have been to a race i have gotten an autograph.

12-04-2009, 03:48 PM
i havent been to my first race yet... Sad

12-04-2009, 03:57 PM
(12-04-2009 03:48 PM)joeyloganofanxo20 Wrote:  i havent been to my first race yet... Sad

I only went to my first one back in September. It was amazing. Though, I think watching it at home is awesome too.
Sweat pants, turning up the surround sound, and eating lunch is great!
Plus, no big lines to get there or back.
12-04-2009, 04:03 PM
i guess thats true, but my dad said that the atmosphere is very exciting lol!

12-04-2009, 04:05 PM
(12-04-2009 04:03 PM)joeyloganofanxo20 Wrote:  i guess thats true, but my dad said that the atmosphere is very exciting lol!

Ah yeah, that's true.
12-05-2009, 02:13 PM
(12-04-2009 04:12 AM)Canadian Joey Fan Wrote:  
(12-03-2009 10:56 PM)loganogirl Wrote:  My first race was at the spring Martinsville race this year. I got to meet Joey there and I had the time of my life! Heart I really want to be a crew cheif now more than ever! Big Grin I cant't wait to go to somemore races this year! We're thinking about Matrinsville, Richmond and Bristol! Smile

I was at that race but we went with a bus tour and we were on a schedule so i didn't meet any drivers, every other time i have been to a race i have gotten an autograph.

Yeah I got two autographs from Joey. I actually did a drama skit about him in my drama class were were basically mimes and I was a pit crew mime and i had a guy who I thought knew something about racing as my driver(I made a car out of wood that looked really good orange!). Well it turned out he had no clue what NASCAR was.... Dodgy But that just made it even funnier!!!!! Big Grin i got like a 99 on it so that was awsome. He was kinda humbled and flustered when I told him about it! But it was incredible even though Jimmie won...

#20 Joey Logano = Heart
12-05-2009, 10:40 PM
(12-05-2009 02:13 PM)loganogirl Wrote:  

Yeah I got two autographs from Joey. I actually did a drama skit about him in my drama class were were basically mimes and I was a pit crew mime and i had a guy who I thought knew something about racing as my driver(I made a car out of wood that looked really good orange!). Well it turned out he had no clue what NASCAR was.... Dodgy But that just made it even funnier!!!!! Big Grin i got like a 99 on it so that was awsome. He was kinda humbled and flustered when I told him about it! But it was incredible even though Jimmie won...

That's coolSmile

12-06-2009, 02:39 PM

i really want to get an autograph from joey, next time ill find him
12-06-2009, 10:03 PM
(12-06-2009 02:39 PM)Loganoteenfan15 Wrote:  

i really want to get an autograph from joey, next time ill find him

The only way I met him was when he was on his way to the Raceday stage. I wanted to watch Kenny, JR and Spence and then here comes Joey(Heart :blushSmile from inbetween two haulers and then I start hyperventalating..... Good times.Big Grin Heart

#20 Joey Logano = Heart
Thread Closed