Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Joey's Official forum
07-30-2009, 05:07 PM
Joey's Official forum
I noticed that on Joey's site the link that used to go to his forum now goes to facebook, what happened?

[Image: 2q00y8p.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-30-2009, 06:28 PM
RE: Joey's Official forum
http://www.motorsportslounge.com/forum/s...tid/27736/

Quote:Since May 24th, 2006, MotorsportsLounge.com has proudly hosted the Official Discussion Forum for Joey Logano. Through the last three years, ML has supported Logano as well as his fans by providing a place for Joey’s fans to hang out, support Joey and interact with each other on one of the most respected discussion forum site online for motorsports by those in the industry. ML has been there for Joey and his fans through his East Series wins, Nationwide wins and his first Sprint Cup victory.

Over the past few years, with all of the fame that Joey has received, he and the Logano family have been pulled in many different business directions, including by those with their own personal agenda. Some of these changes fans have liked and others not. Through it all, MotorsportsLounge.com and Stix Fx Entertainment Owner Jason “Stix” Buckley has maintained a great working relationship with Joey and the entire Logano family, including answering questions from fans on the forums for the Logano family.

Today, Thursday, July 30th, MotorsportsLounge.com has been notified that Joey’s management and current web service company has decided to direct all Joey chat to their facebook and myspace pages instead of continuing a relationship with MotorsportsLounge.com.

MotorsportsLounge.com owner Jason “Stix” Buckley spoke to Joey as well as Tom Logano, Joey’s father, on Thursday. While the change is being made, that doesn’t mean there is a business disagreement between Stix Fx Entertainment (owner of MotorsportsLounge.com) and the Loganos. The Loganos and Buckley remain good friends and each respect and support each other’s business and personal ventures. The Loganos are not “giving up” on us, and ML is not going to “give up” supporting Joey and his fans. As told to and appreciated by Tom Logano, ML will continue to support Joey, his career and his fans.

So, what happens to this forum at MotorsportsLounge.com?

This forum is no longer the official discussion forum for Joey Logano (the change has been made to the top of the forum), but instead of just shutting it off and abandoning support for Joey and his fans, it will stay open as an unofficial fan forum, similar to many discussion forums online across the Internet. Fans of Joey that have made ML their home or one of their homes online to support Joey can still stick around and be a part of the overall discussions on ML by posting in all of the official and unofficial discussion boards on the site for drivers, teams, tracks and series, and also have a fan forum specifically for their favorite driver, right here on one of the most respected discussion forums online for all of motorsports. While we understand many of Joey’s fans will leave here and support him on facebook or myspace on his official discussion locations there, we wanted to give fans that like it here a place to hang as well.

Hopefully this notice will clear up any confusion over the loss of the "official" tag with this forum at ML, and demonstrate that ML and the Loganos are not "at odds" with each other over anything.

If you have any questions or concerns in regards to this announcement, please contact the administration (help tab, then contact).
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-30-2009, 09:40 PM
Wow. Well, I never was active on that forum anyhow :] More on Facebook and here than anything. So, I don't mind the change!
08-02-2009, 10:35 AM
Is Facebook a good place to go and if it is to talk can someone post the link so I can join? Thanks a bunch. On another note I was on the site over there and Jason provided a solid site. Sorry to see him lose the "official" status but it is still a decent site.
08-02-2009, 10:46 AM
It's more of a web 2.0 interaction.

http://www.facebook.com/joeylogano20
08-02-2009, 05:32 PM
Maybe we can get them all over here! Wink

[Image: sidney1.jpg]
08-02-2009, 05:34 PM
(08-02-2009 05:32 PM)raganbaby_6 Wrote:  Maybe we can get them all over here! Wink

That would be awesome Big Grin The more the better Big Grin
08-02-2009, 10:49 PM
I'd love to recruit them but..... lol

08-03-2009, 02:54 PM
(08-02-2009 10:49 PM)Canadian Joey Fan Wrote:  I'd love to recruit them but..... lol

The last time I was at the motorsportslounge, Jason acted like he didn't want some of us Joey fans there. So I don't feel bad for him losing the "Official" status.
08-03-2009, 04:40 PM
(08-03-2009 02:54 PM)20LoganoFan Wrote:  
(08-02-2009 10:49 PM)Canadian Joey Fan Wrote:  I'd love to recruit them but..... lol

The last time I was at the motorsportslounge, Jason acted like he didn't want some of us Joey fans there. So I don't feel bad for him losing the "Official" status.

I agree I had the same feeling

http://www.kkracingcollectibles.com/

Take a look at my custom Diecasts (Link Below)

http://public.fotki.com/derekmcc/

[Image: DSC_0198.jpg][Image: DSC_0507.jpg]
08-04-2009, 01:52 AM
Frankly it's kind of boring over there anyways. There's a lot more going on here.

08-04-2009, 05:58 PM
I was never there.
And no need to be now, Jean's got a stellar website here!
08-04-2009, 10:06 PM
agreed.
08-05-2009, 12:58 AM
I used to go there but i got Banned for life! lol

08-05-2009, 11:09 AM
Banned for life? Hahaha.
08-05-2009, 12:42 PM
Yeah, I'm only on there to talk 'bout Reed Sorenson anyway!

[Image: sidney1.jpg]
08-05-2009, 07:33 PM
(08-05-2009 12:42 PM)raganbaby_6 Wrote:  Yeah, I'm only on there to talk 'bout Reed Sorenson anyway!

You better be there just to talk about Reed. It's a freaking cult over there i've been and and i've seen people warned about talking about other drivers saying the focus should be on Reed! I never listened and that's why i got banned....that and because i said Chip Ganassi racing was a cheap second rate organization..lol

08-05-2009, 09:43 PM
Hahahahah. You got kicked out for that?
08-08-2009, 03:40 PM
Yeah, the site was fun to be on but this one seems much more solid and a lot of great race chatter
08-20-2009, 02:19 AM
Has anyone noticed the jump in particiapants this forum has had since the former "official forum" on ML went to just a fan forum (like this one) I think the only reason people did post there is because it was Official but as far as fansites go, it's not on any kind of level with this one.