Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Joey did nothing wrong
11-02-2015, 01:14 PM
Joey did nothing wrong
Hi Joey

I am sincerely sorry about your tough day yesterday. You drove like a Legend until that coward let his jealousy get the best of him. If anyone doubts you are the true champion this year, they are seriously biased or not paying attention. I am yet to hear an intelligent description of a) what you did wrong at Kansas or b) why you deserved your outcome yesterday. I think you are a good guy and a great racer, Joey. Keep doing what you are doing and the true and facts will prevail. Best of luck over the next 3 weeks. I still think you have a great chance.

Marc L
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Speedy's post:
22forLogano (02-16-2016), Lena (11-19-2015)
11-02-2015, 04:10 PM
RE: Joey did nothing wrong
I beg to differ with Speedy. Joey stopped Kenseth going forward by spinning him out, then a week after he cuts across and brake checks Kenseth going into the pits. On 11/1 Kenseth did what Joey did, hopefully stopped him going through to the next round. The speed of yesterdays incident was minimal compared to the Kansas wreck, what if that had turned Kenseth over? You could hear the crowd cheering over the sound of the engines when Joey got pushed into the wall, doesn't that say something? It says, "play time is over" don't screw with people and others saftey. If you want to drive like a tool then go out in the desert and do it
11-02-2015, 07:21 PM
(11-02-2015 04:10 PM)GOTYA Wrote:  I beg to differ with Speedy. Joey stopped Kenseth going forward by spinning him out, then a week after he cuts across and brake checks Kenseth going into the pits. On 11/1 Kenseth did what Joey did, hopefully stopped him going through to the next round. The speed of yesterdays incident was minimal compared to the Kansas wreck, what if that had turned Kenseth over? You could hear the crowd cheering over the sound of the engines when Joey got pushed into the wall, doesn't that say something? It says, "play time is over" don't screw with people and others saftey. If you want to drive like a tool then go out in the desert and do it

look at last year..kennseth was getting blocked by the 2 car...all pissed off he went after brad after the race....then he does it too joey this year and cries when he is spun...he blocked joey several times before HE turned down to try and block again, but this time joey was there...hence the spin...blocking is "legal" but dont cry when you get spun...racing for a win is different than taking someone out like yesterday. If it was the same the 20 team wouldn't have been called to the hauler.
[-] The following 1 user Likes tcr123's post:
Lena (11-19-2015)
11-19-2015, 01:07 AM
(11-02-2015 04:10 PM)GOTYA Wrote:  I beg to differ with Speedy. Joey stopped Kenseth going forward by spinning him out, then a week after he cuts across and brake checks Kenseth going into the pits. On 11/1 Kenseth did what Joey did, hopefully stopped him going through to the next round. The speed of yesterdays incident was minimal compared to the Kansas wreck, what if that had turned Kenseth over? You could hear the crowd cheering over the sound of the engines when Joey got pushed into the wall, doesn't that say something? It says, "play time is over" don't screw with people and others saftey. If you want to drive like a tool then go out in the desert and do it

Youre crazy ! If I had a nickel for everytime there was pit probs , nobody says crap if its someone else and kansas was racing, you must be new to the sport, joey drove like the champion he is and will be and kenseth won't be doing it again to joey
11-23-2015, 12:48 AM
People booed Joey today when he got introduced and i am fine with that. I think when peoples hero's start getting beat by a younger talent fans of those drivers don't know how to react so all they can really do is boo. Its the same thing with Kyle Busch and he is the champion today. Joey won the most races and was top 5 in almost ever other category. Kenseth is a great driver a former champion but in a few years from now he will up up in the both calling the races with the other past drivers talking about Joey continuing to win races. As far as who did what wrong, I have nothing to say about that. Nascar called it when they suspended Matt and said there is a difference between what happens when your racing for a win and what happens when a lapped down car wrecks the leader. Boo all you want, Joey Logano is going to win a lot of races from here on out. He is only 25 years old. Jimmie Johnson really didn't even get going as far as contending for championships until he was into his 30's. Joey Logano isn't even any where close to how good he will be in the next few years. This is nothing. Congrats to Kyle Busch on winning the championship and Farewell to Jeff Gordon what a great career

[Image: 2q00y8p.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Canadian Joey Fan's post:
22forLogano (02-16-2016)
12-27-2015, 11:17 PM
How Can I Meet Joey Logano In USA
I have been trying to ask Joey Logano's wife Brittany Logano on Facebook to see if she can help me get to USA so I can have an autograph and photo session with Joey Logano in USA. But unfortunately she blocked me on Facebook because she did not know that I wanted to meet her husband Joey Logano in USA. Anyone have any ideas on how can I ask Joey Logano in USA? If you are interested in supporting this great cause, donate your money to http://www.givealittle.co.nz/cause/Sonal...BucketList

Remember it is now or never till I get to USA to meet Joey Logano then have an autograph signed by Joey Logano and photos taken with Joey Logano!
02-16-2016, 07:38 PM
You are playing in the world of what if. We live in a world of reality bud. Joey didn't break check The 20, he came on to pit road hot. It just happened to be 20 that was there. That type of pit road entrance happens all the time. But hey, that was last year and I am ready for the 22 to kick butt this year. Thanks for being on the Logano page though, using your words, "tool"