Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Joey To skip alot of NW for the rest of the year??ryan truex races
08-09-2011, 10:40 AM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2011 10:42 AM by jlogano22.)
Joey To skip alot of NW for the rest of the year??ryan truex races
Joe Gibbs Racing announced that it has signed Ryan Truex to drive in six races this season in the organization's NASCAR Nationwide Series program. Truex will drive the #20 Toyota for Joe Gibbs Racing beginning in Atlanta on September 3. In addition Truex will be behind the wheel of the #20 in Richmond, Chicago, Dover, Kansas, and Phoenix. While sponsorship for a portion of the six-race schedule is expected to be announced soon, opportunities for partnership still exist.(Joe Gibbs Racing) (8-9-2011)
on jawskis???
why isnt he running some of these especially dover??
well i guess he can focus on cup

Heres to 2013!!! New Relationships & New Beginnings!
[Image: 598392_10151166714630794_1443265093_n.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-09-2011, 07:11 PM
RE: Joey To skip alot of NW for the rest of the year??ryan truex races
I think they need Joey to be focused on the Cup car so they can test for next year. Jumping all around certainly hinders the Cup side somewhat so I think this is smart. Truex is a great steal for the organization
08-10-2011, 08:43 AM
just watch his cup performance go up. ever wonder why the past champions have been champions..Johnson,Stewart,Busch,Kenseth,Gordon etc..because they didn't waste their time fooling around in the NW series! that's why.

[Image: 2q00y8p.jpg]
08-10-2011, 07:56 PM
Well, Kyle, Carl, and Brad just to start have been able to balance both and be successful so I would hesitate to automatically say this is the game breaker but I do think Joey needs to work his full time job to keep his sponsors happy......
08-10-2011, 09:24 PM
Those guys have been successful to a point yes but there is a reason why someone like Kyle Busch where's down once he gets in the chase.

[Image: 2q00y8p.jpg]