Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Joey THE MAN
09-12-2013, 10:02 AM
Joey THE MAN
Whats all the fuss about Richmond for. Everything that happen, if it was'nt planned,
it should have been. You are there to win and you do what it takes. This is part of racing and has been going on for my 50 years of being a fan. Nascar has thrown a 1000 cautions in races solely to make a better TV finish. Jr. Johnson and R. Childress would qualify a second car and park it at the seasons last race so their
driver would be one position closer to his mininum finishing position which would
guarentee the Winston Cup. Drivers would let another driver lead a lap during a
race so he could get the extra point. I say that Jimmy Johnson and K. Kane both made sure they finished behind Gordon in the last two races so he could make the chase. Johnson has stayed behind Gordon since he clinched.
No rule aganist anything that happen, except the one that says "whatever is detrimental to the sport".
The only thing detrimental is Nascar having favorites and ruling everything in
their favor.
They are hurting, stands are half full, sponsors are leaving and TV ratings are down. They need to do something to get in the Sports Headlines. Maybe thats why they are doing all this crapt.Wink
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-12-2013, 03:25 PM
RE: Joey THE MAN
the fact joey was still present to everything today and the fact they took a revised photo makes me think he's safe in the chase

though i expect at least a money fine

Heres to 2013!!! New Relationships & New Beginnings!
[Image: 598392_10151166714630794_1443265093_n.jpg]
09-12-2013, 08:06 PM
It's tough to watch him defend himself when he didn't do a dang thing, same with the Hamlin and Stewart business. He just had a article by Jenna Fryer published (the one who probably got the call from HMS to check the radio and started Radiogate) stating what goes on between spotters happens all the time, and he is 100% correct. SOP. You would not believe the amount of people by virture of the hating on this young man calling him a "cheater". Well if thats the case everybody needs to be punished call they all do it. So now with some cleverly worded headlines...bam! Cheater. People are real idiots. I am convinced they don't know Nascar. He did nothing wrong and deserves to be in this Chase! We need to see Nascar mysterious rule book that says in plain english, black and white this was cheating..it wasn't.
09-12-2013, 08:39 PM
Hey Miked, thank you! Someone who understands Nascar. They are the Southern Mafia, ones who have manipulated races forever. Lets just start racing and get it on!