Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Joey,Great work,For fighting with Kasey,For the lucky Dog
05-03-2010, 11:15 AM
Joey,Great work,For fighting with Kasey,For the lucky Dog
I know kasey wasn't happy with you,But hey it's the Lucky dog Spot,You have to fight for that,Like when you fighting for a win.

You gained 3 spots Because of it and that can mean alot,When it comes down to the chase.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2010, 01:22 PM
RE: Joey,Great work,For fighting with Kasey,For the lucky Dog
(05-03-2010 11:15 AM)SlicedBreadHD20 Wrote:  I know kasey wasn't happy with you,But hey it's the Lucky dog Spot,You have to fight for that,Like when you fighting for a win.

You gained 3 spots Because of it and that can mean alot,When it comes down to the chase.

You know, at least from what I saw of the incident, it looked to me like just a racing incident, and a bad timing from all the spotters. The Driver's view is very very limited inside the cockpit of these cars, and they can't see the cars to their left, so in part it is all about sense of awareness and down the spotter to help. I think Kasey's spotter must have told Kasey 3 wide or that Harvick was going to dive underneath him, so Kasey didn't take the normal line going into Turn 1.

Joey Logano's spotter must have said they were 2 wide, and so Joey Logano was expecting Kahne to run the normal line, which as you can see from the replay Joey started to make the turn, not expecting Kasey to be in the way. Still though Logano gave room, and looked like Kasey got loose and slid up into Joey. I am sure Kasey and Logano will talk about it, and there will be no hard feelings over the incident.

What I'm saying is judged from the replay below.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-08-2010, 12:58 PM
RE: Joey,Great work,For fighting with Kasey,For the lucky Dog
I don't think there was anything to talk about. You heard Kasey have to get out of the gas because he got loose under Joey. And agreed when you are foghting for that spot anything goes but I saw good hard racing.
Find all posts by this user