Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
JOEY LOGANO FANS!!!
11-27-2012, 12:07 PM
JOEY LOGANO FANS!!!
Hello fellow Joey Logano fans. My name is Corey Lock. I believe I am Canada's #1 Joey Logano fan and I am excited to be a part of this site and look forward to being involved in discussions about Joey and NASCAR with all of you.

That being said I would also like to let all of you know that I am also an administrator for a Joey Logano Fan page on Facebook. We are the Joey Logano Fan Zone. We are always up to date on the latest thing Joey and try to keep our group members notified and updated, as well as making it fun with different sorts of competitions from photo contests, and trivia, to a Joey Logano finishing position based championship points system we have going throughout the NASCAR season.

We are dedicated to our group and want it to really catch on. So I would like to invite any Joey Logano fans to come and check out and `LIKE` the Joey Logano Fan Zone. `Feel free to be as involved or uninvolved as you would like to be. Just please be sure to click like when u visit.

Also I would like to offer any other Fan run Joey Logano sites Facebook or otherwise a chance to colaborate with the Joey Logano Fan Zone in an effort to get all the Joey fans together. We can try to work together to make sure that Joey Logano fans have a voice in Social Media.

I would like to thank anyone who has taken the time to read this and if you are interested in joining the Joey Logano Fan Zone please do so by clicking this link : https://www.facebook.com/#!/JoeyLoganoFanZone ...and clicking the like button once u get there.

If you are interested in working together with us for the greater Joey good then please Email me at slicedbread22"hotmail.com or contact any of the other admins listed in the Joey Logano Fan Zone Facebook page.

And I just want to say I`m not just on here to promote my group, I do plan on being an active member of this site as well as being involved in any other Joey sites or pages.

Thank you for your time
Sincerely,

Corey Lock

Administrator; Joey Logano Fan Zone
https://www.facebook.com/#!/JoeyLoganoFanZone
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 08:00 PM
RE: JOEY LOGANO FANS!!!
U might get a battle from Canadan Joey Fan here but glad to have u on board
Find all posts by this user
11-28-2012, 08:28 AM
Hey, I know you on Facebook! I'm Maddie! Big Grin

Go Joey and Brad!! Heart #22 & #2!
[Image: 1124370_article_img_large1.jpg]
11-28-2012, 11:36 PM
(11-27-2012 08:00 PM)20forLogano Wrote:  U might get a battle from Canadan Joey Fan here but glad to have u on board

It wouldn't be a battle it would be total destruction lol

[Image: 2q00y8p.jpg]
[-] The following 3 users Like Canadian Joey Fan's post:
3DoorsDown (11-29-2012), jlogano22 (11-29-2012), JoeyLoganoFan22 (11-29-2012)
11-29-2012, 12:08 AM
I am with the Canadian on this one
11-30-2012, 01:54 AM
Nice to see you here, I will check out your Facebook...gws