Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Introduction
05-17-2010, 03:16 PM
Introduction
Hi: Am trying to work my way around this site, Here goes....... I am new to NASCAR racing, went to Daytona in February as we won two all expense paid tickets, hotel and airefare to the Race. First time going to any race, it was just Fabulous, I chose Joey to root for as he is from CT , is Italian, and I liked #20. Since returning from Daytona, have joined his Fan Club, received the #20 hat and bought a pin and refrig. magnet. We are gong to Loudon in June, already have tickets and motel all set. Can't wait. Watching TV every weekend to keep track of Joey, he is doing Great !!!!! In case you want to know, I am female, 70 and consider myself the #1 Senior Fan from Vermont Give me help, if I need it, getting around here,,,,thanks,,,,,,Gail
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vermont#1Fan's post:
Jean (05-17-2010)
05-17-2010, 05:14 PM
RE: Introduction
Welcome to the forum, glad you found your way over here! If you ever have any problems with the website feel free to post a message, or hit the "contact" button, and I will be more than glad to assist you.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-17-2010, 06:16 PM
Welcome! Nice to have you here!!
05-17-2010, 08:24 PM
Welcome Gail!
And Jean is an EXCELLENT resource for any questions you have :] As well as anyone here. We won't bite! Promise.
05-18-2010, 02:41 AM
Welcome aboard
05-18-2010, 09:52 AM
(05-17-2010 05:14 PM)Jean Wrote:  Welcome to the forum, glad you found your way over here! If you ever have any problems with the website feel free to post a message, or hit the "contact" button, and I will be more than glad to assist you.
05-18-2010, 09:54 AM
Hi to all: Thanks for your welcome notes !!! Re: Joey Birthday on the 24th, he is in good company, Bob Dylan, one of my all time favorites. Sent Joey a card, hope it gets to him. He may be deluged with good wishes, May he stay forever young !!!!!!
05-19-2010, 07:31 AM
Welcome aboard Gail!

http://www.kkracingcollectibles.com/

Take a look at my custom Diecasts (Link Below)

http://public.fotki.com/derekmcc/

[Image: DSC_0198.jpg][Image: DSC_0507.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-23-2010, 02:26 PM
See to see you here Gail. Another VT fan here and glad to have our state represented. I am a season tiicket Loudon holder and glad that my brother lives 10 miles from the track so I don't have t worry about the motel. Where the hat proud and have fun posting.
05-25-2010, 11:11 PM
(05-23-2010 02:26 PM)20forLogano Wrote:  See to see you here Gail. Another VT fan here and glad to have our state represented. I am a season tiicket Loudon holder and glad that my brother lives 10 miles from the track so I don't have t worry about the motel. Where the hat proud and have fun posting.
05-25-2010, 11:17 PM
Hi 20----thanks for the welcome, I know what you mean about motels for NH. Over 6 weeks ago I ended up taking two different motels, could not get 2 nights in a row in one place. It is OK tho, one in Moultonboro and Sunday night in Tilton. Joey is supposed to be at Home Depot 1 or 2 nights from 5-7 p.m. I need to check on that, it will be on Thursday and Friday. What town are you in? I am in Stowe. See ya,,,,,Gail