Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I wonder how long...(Dale jr related)
02-26-2010, 10:42 AM
I wonder how long...(Dale jr related)
I wonder how long before they make a rule that the top 30 drivers make the chase lol

[Image: 2q00y8p.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-26-2010, 12:40 PM
RE: I wonder how long...(Dale jr related)
Hahahaha. I don't think that will happen but I do feel bad for the guy. He is the only one out of hendricks that is never good.
[-] The following 1 user Likes rawrgoeskayla's post:
Priyanka (03-12-2010)
02-26-2010, 03:43 PM
well u cant put a blame on HM cause the 3 other cars always run good. its always jr, he has rotten luck. but i wouldnt doubt tht it would be the top 30 cars lol

I'm not random. I just think fast! Big GrinEmbarrased
03-02-2010, 06:58 PM
You know i only buy into the bad luck thing so much. We have seen Jr out there running near the back latley before anything happens.

03-05-2010, 03:41 PM
yeh true...he needs to step it up or else bye bye junior, he could go back to nationwide

03-06-2010, 02:35 PM
Oh man. What a blow that would be to his confidence to be bumped back to Nationwide.
03-06-2010, 02:49 PM
(03-05-2010 03:41 PM)joeyloganofanxo20 Wrote:  yeh true...he needs to step it up or else bye bye junior, he could go back to nationwide

I hope your not serious. Look here is the reality when it comes to Dale Earnhardt Jr, As long as the fans keep buying his t shirts and making him the sports most popular driver he will always have a place in the sprint cup series no matter where he's running. Nascar needs Dale Jr to be better, we all do. Look at it this way, i have been to 4 races and every time i would say 60 percent of the flags i see are Amp or National guard. People look at the economy for the struggling attendance figures, i look at Dale Earnhardt Jr's lack of success. When a driver which more then half the fans are cheering for does bad to the point where some of them loose interest then they change the channel. Watch and see when Dale starts running upfront the people will tune in.

03-06-2010, 06:54 PM (This post was last modified: 03-06-2010 06:54 PM by joeyloganofanxo20.)
what your saying is true but the thing is he's losing his touch--hes not as good as he used to be and it's hurting him. honestly, i think he would make more success in Nationwide, not sales wise, but racing wise do you know what i mean? jr fans will soon enough start opening their eyes and say tht they should move on. i like junior and i really hope he does get better and come out of the slump he's in. so far this season, hes been doing better, afterall he did win the pole for tomorrow, but i'd like to see if he can pull a win out of the pole, or yet another 30-35th place finish, a few laps down.

03-06-2010, 09:52 PM
Two words for Junior..ELLIOTT SADLER..Ok so Sadler never won to the degree that JR did but he was successful at one point, he made the chase, won a few races and looked good. since 2006 he has been going down hill. will Jr follow time will tell. As far as going back to nationwide, i think if it gets that bad he should just quit and focus on being an owner.

03-06-2010, 10:33 PM
Ownership may not be a bad idea for him if his racing career doesn't pick up. He seems to enjoy being an owner and such. And it would be nice to still see him in the sport no matter what happens.
03-09-2010, 03:26 PM
maybe he should become an owner...but see what i mean? he won the pole for sunday and didnot even lead a lap

03-12-2010, 10:02 PM
Its kinda sad. He gets so frustrated and goes no where.
03-12-2010, 10:33 PM
I don't know if he just doesn't have luck like the other Hendrick drivers or if he just doesn't have talent like the other Hendrick drivers. Harsh but true.
03-12-2010, 10:47 PM
Very true. For all we know, his career may just be dwindling down.
03-13-2010, 12:36 PM
it is, it def is if he dsnt win this season, stick a fork in him, cuz hes done

03-14-2010, 11:06 AM
I compare the careers of Jeff Burton and Junior. Have some wins, talent and made some runs to the champonship but will never win one. So I always ask Junior fans what they think of Burton and they say average. I then show them stats and say I guess than your man is just average right? Usually not much response.
03-17-2010, 12:05 PM
Junior is popular because of his dad take that away from him and his just another Scott Wimmer

03-17-2010, 12:08 PM
And now for the Michael Mcdowell apology..."Sorry Dale Jr fans..Junior nation and all thy power and thy glory for you are the true masters of the nascar kingdom forever and ever Amen.

03-17-2010, 03:59 PM
(03-17-2010 12:05 PM)Canadian Joey Fan Wrote:  Junior is popular because of his dad take that away from him and his just another Scott Wimmer

god i hate scott wimmer lol

03-18-2010, 04:36 PM
Hahah Gregg is right though!
03-24-2010, 12:39 AM
I dont agree that he is only popular because of his dad. I mean that might be partially true but Jr. used to kick arse and he is an awesome guy, that's probably why his fans stick by him. Yeah I agree that he has been in a major slump for a while but NASCAR would never bump him down to Nationwide.
03-26-2010, 03:22 PM
(03-24-2010 12:39 AM)Nascargirl09 Wrote:  I dont agree that he is only popular because of his dad. I mean that might be partially true but Jr. used to kick arse and he is an awesome guy, that's probably why his fans stick by him. Yeah I agree that he has been in a major slump for a while but NASCAR would never bump him down to Nationwide.

yeah tht and some girls think hes hot lol i mean hes cute but not tht good looking lolWink