Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm new!
09-08-2008, 05:31 PM
I'm new!
Hi everyone! I'm new to this site but have been a Joey Logano fan since he was in the Hooters Procup Series in 2005. Last year I had the opportunity to meet Joey and his family in Elko MN at an East Series race. We were the only fans in the stands that had signs wishing Joey a Happy Birthday and one sign read 3-4-3 we were hoping that he would win is third of three races that night but a late race crash put him in 19th place. The next night, Joey came thru and took first place at the Iowa Speedway. That night we brought Joey a birthday cake and had the opportunity to have cake with Joey and his crew back at the hotel. Later that season I had the opportunity to be in the pits for his race in Mansfield OH, and in Dover. It was an incredible experience to be present when Joey won the East Series Championship. Attending a celebration dinner afterwards with Joey and his family, was amazing. My Logano photo album and autographed items such as tickets, photos, clothing, programs and postcards is quite impressive if I do say so myself! This year I look forward to seeing him in a few more Nationwide races and hopefully a cup race. The entire family LOVES him! His dad called us "The WI Stalkers".
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-09-2008, 12:33 AM
RE: I'm new!
Welcome to the forum! It's awesome to have another Joey fan here Smile
Find all posts by this user
09-09-2008, 08:12 AM
RE: I'm new!
Hey Karla, glad too see you here Smile Welcome!!!!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user