Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hot Pass
09-10-2009, 11:39 AM (This post was last modified: 09-10-2009 11:41 AM by Canadian Joey Fan.)
Hot Pass
Joey is on Nascar hotpass this weekend at RichmondSmile
(09-10-2009 11:39 AM)Canadian Joey Fan Wrote:  Joey is on Nascar hotpass this weekend at RichmondSmile

Hopefully it will be up on http://www.justin.tv/joeyloganofan.

Jean, if you can't do it maybe find someone who can. I'm at My Cousins this week for a Nascar party so it would be good to see.

[Image: 2q00y8p.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-10-2009, 07:25 PM
RE: Hot Pass
I wish I could stream it, but unfortunately while I am at college all we get is regular cable. I would go home to stream it, but home is 8 hours away. Hopefully someone else can take on the role =D

Sorry guys... if I could, you know I would!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-10-2009, 07:59 PM
Ok so if anybody else has experience in streaming please stand up.

09-10-2009, 10:26 PM
I'm sure somebody in this entire world has it and will be streaming it on Justin.tv.
09-11-2009, 12:51 AM (This post was last modified: 09-11-2009 01:01 AM by Canadian Joey Fan.)
(09-10-2009 10:26 PM)Priyanka Wrote:  I'm sure somebody in this entire world has it and will be streaming it on Justin.tv.

I don't know about that, Jean's was the only channel i could find, that's why we got to hire someone else lol..I can't because i'm Canadian and have to pay for it.
I'm going to pawn this off on somebody before the race starts you can bet on that! lol

09-11-2009, 05:32 PM
I'm sorry, I've got Comcast. Not DirectTV. Otherwise, I surely would as well.
09-12-2009, 01:14 PM
And I have Dish Network, stinks.
09-12-2009, 03:38 PM
I have DirectTV but sadly i cant steam it
09-14-2009, 02:57 PM
This is my opinion of hot pass.. I'm very appreciative of Jean doing the streams and i hope he will continue to when he can but the whole hot pass system is silly. Why they only release the schedule a few days before the races is beyond me and i have to pay for it BUT they only give you an option to buy the entire season for 120 bucks so why would i pay for a service where i don't know how many times a year i will get to see my driver? It's dumb.

09-15-2009, 09:41 AM
(09-14-2009 02:57 PM)Canadian Joey Fan Wrote:  This is my opinion of hot pass.. I'm very appreciative of Jean doing the streams and i hope he will continue to when he can but the whole hot pass system is silly. Why they only release the schedule a few days before the races is beyond me and i have to pay for it BUT they only give you an option to buy the entire season for 120 bucks so why would i pay for a service where i don't know how many times a year i will get to see my driver? It's dumb.

They definitely do need to improve the system overall.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user