Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Home Depot appearance in June in New Hampshire
05-25-2010, 11:32 PM
Home Depot appearance in June in New Hampshire
Hi: Does anyone know about the actual dates and times that Joey will be making appearances at two Home Depots in June in New Hampshire? I have seen Hookset and Tilton as two spots but now can't seem to find where I saw the dates. Anyone know? I suppose I could just call those two stoes direct and inquire from the Manager of the store. Thanks for any info. Vermont#1Fan....gailHuh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-25-2010, 11:58 PM
RE: Home Depot appearance in June in New Hampshire
Check out http://www.homedepotracing.com/schedules.aspx

According to it he will be making an appearance on June 24th, 2010 from 5 pm to 7pm.

Hooksett #3403
300 Quality Drive
Hooksett, NH 03106
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jean's post:
Vermont#1Fan (05-26-2010)
05-26-2010, 02:46 PM
Oh and also, its a good idea to get there 1-2 hours earlier, as they have limited amount of "tickets/wristbands" that they hand out to the fans to get to meet & greet with Joey. I've never been to one of these before, but I know that Kayla and few others have, so perhaps they could enlighten you more on this Big Grin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jean's post:
Vermont#1Fan (05-26-2010)
05-26-2010, 03:19 PM
(05-26-2010 02:46 PM)Jean Wrote:  Oh and also, its a good idea to get there 1-2 hours earlier, as they have limited amount of "tickets/wristbands" that they hand out to the fans to get to meet & greet with Joey. I've never been to one of these before, but I know that Kayla and few others have, so perhaps they could enlighten you more on this Big Grin
05-26-2010, 03:22 PM
Hi Jean, thanks for your quick answer. Now I don't know if we can handle getting there to Home Depot and then home and then back again for the weekend. That would make a 4-5 day trip.....we will see, Can I go thru HELL to see Joey?????
GWS #1 vermont fan
05-27-2010, 08:54 AM
we went yesterday to the meet and greet in charlotte we got there at 3:30 dident start till 5 and there was already a line so good idea to get there early
[-] The following 1 user Likes liv2race20's post:
Vermont#1Fan (05-27-2010)
05-27-2010, 11:06 AM
Thanks Liv2 We live 2 1/2 hours away , so it would mean going on a Thursday and then going home and then going back on Saturday. I would do it but the "husband" is a practical guy and doesn't think we should expend all that energy, thinks Sat. and Sun. will be enough.,......oh well,,,,maybe next time, there is always Sept. Thanks again, GWS Vermont#1Fan
05-30-2010, 01:47 PM
He was in Tilton last year for the June race. hooksett is nice and close thoughSmile Also, I believe if you are a part of his fan club you get in line automatically
[-] The following 1 user Likes 22forLogano's post:
Vermont#1Fan (05-30-2010)
05-30-2010, 11:31 PM
, Thanks 20For Good to know that my Fan Club card will help get me in if I decide to go. We have tickets for Sunday, so it would mean extra travel to go for Thursday appearance. We will see