Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hi! :)
11-24-2010, 02:59 PM
Hi! :)
hi everyone! i just wanted to take the time to introduce myself. Wink my name is marissa and im a real big joey logano fan. my dad and sister have been into nascar since way back, cause my dad's father was a pit boss for drivers that raced in the Baja 1000. i think it's pretty cool. Smile me and my family went to the phoenix cup race last fall (so in 2009) and again this past spring. I met Joey and I was instantly a fan. He's really awesome, especially in person, and I met him again about a month ago at Auto Club Speedway, which is my hometrack so that was pretty cool! i hope i get to meet him again!! Smile I love music, it's my passion. That and photography! I really don't know which one i like more!! haha. My favorite kind of music is rock, and my favorite band is paramore! they're so inspiring to me.. haha. i have 5 shetland sheepdogs that mean the world to me. they're names are lilly and ace, which are the oldest, and they had 5 puppies. we kept 3 of the puppies and the parents, so that makes 5. the other 2 puppies we gave to my uncle, and the other one to my grandma. they puppies names are junior, petunia, tootsie, spotty, and minnie. <3 i love them to death! I have a loving and caring family, who i also love to death, and friends that are the best i could possibly ask for. i feel so blessed to have everything that i do, and i'm just trying to enjoy life! Smile Thanks for readin!!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-24-2010, 07:54 PM
RE: Hi! :)
Welcome lilyrocks,,,,lucky you, got to meet Joey.....gws
11-24-2010, 11:35 PM
Welcome Marissa :]
I love Paramore as well. Got to see them live at Warped Tour a couple years back.
Hope you enjoy it here!
11-25-2010, 12:15 AM
Welcome to the forum Marissa and thank you for the great introduction!!! Really great to have you onboard, hope you have a good time, there's alot of great Logano fans here Big Grin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-25-2010, 11:23 PM
Welcome looking forward to future post and Paramore is a great band

Joey Logano Heart
New year, New Crew Chief!
11-26-2010, 12:05 AM
Welcome Marissa! Okay you had me at Baja 1000...I watched a documentary on it oh my god it's my new goal in life my cousin-in-law and I have made a 10 year plan to get into it haha. I also love photography! I just suck at it! Paramore is pretty sick as well. I've seen them at a Warped Tour a few years ago as well Priyanka lol twice actually they did a austic (sp?) concert then the actual concert on one of the stages. I passed out during their aucstic one haha.

Wow this was my first post on the Welcome board since my introduction lol.
11-26-2010, 09:10 AM
Welcome to the forum Marissa
12-07-2010, 08:19 AM
Welcome Aboard!!

http://www.kkracingcollectibles.com/

Take a look at my custom Diecasts (Link Below)

http://public.fotki.com/derekmcc/

[Image: DSC_0198.jpg][Image: DSC_0507.jpg]