Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello from CT
01-24-2009, 11:04 AM (This post was last modified: 01-24-2009 11:04 AM by ctcabogirl.)
Hello from CT
Hi Everyone,

My name is Shell and I live in Ct with my 2 kids and a really dumb dog. I've been a NASCAR fan for longer than I can remember and a fan of Joey since I started watching him in local races as a kid. I was so excited when I saw that he was in the 20 this year 'cause Stewart has always been a favorite for me too.

Glad to be here and looking forward to February when the races start. Anyone in CT interested in getting together for Daytona, let me know!

Shell
(01-24-2009 11:04 AM)ctcabogirl Wrote:  Hi Everyone,

My name is Shell and I live in Ct with my 2 kids and a really dumb dog. I've been a NASCAR fan for longer than I can remember and a fan of Joey since I started watching him in local races as a kid. I was so excited when I saw that he was in the 20 this year 'cause Stewart has always been a favorite for me too.

Glad to be here and looking forward to February when the races start. Anyone in CT interested in getting together for Daytona, let me know!

Shell
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-24-2009, 11:10 AM
RE: Hello from CT
Welcome Aboard Shell!

http://www.kkracingcollectibles.com/

Take a look at my custom Diecasts (Link Below)

http://public.fotki.com/derekmcc/

[Image: DSC_0198.jpg][Image: DSC_0507.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-24-2009, 04:51 PM
welcome to the board

Find all posts by this user
01-24-2009, 08:45 PM
Welcome Shell! I hope you enjoy your stay here! I can't wait for the Daytona 500 to start already hehe.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user