Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello......
01-14-2015, 07:21 PM
Hello......
I think I introduced myself when I joined the forum awhile back, but work, mission work, and losing internet for awhile I got away from forums. I am back, so would like to reintroduce myself.

Name is Ryan, I am from Indiana, but live in South Carolina now. Served in the Marines 2001-2005, I am Married with 3 kids, and both my sons (Ages 9 and 7) love Nascar and cant wait for the season to start. Of course I am leaning them towards Team Penske and #22 , but I guess they will have to choose on their own after watching.

We are also starting a family racing kart team, as I used to race go karts and my boys want to. I am hoping if all goes well to get them pushed ahead into midgets, then maybe onto sprints or Late Models, depending on what works out. But for now we have around 8-10 Karting tracks around us, and we want to have fun!

I grew up a fan of Dale Sr., after he passed away I didnt watch for a couple years. Happy to finally have another driver to root forSmile The funny thing is, I grew up a Chevy guy, and currently own a Toyota, and Team Penske is Ford LOL, but hey I root for who I like Smile

Anyways thats the whats what on me Smile reintroducing myself to everyone Smile Sure I will post a couple things here in a few Smile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-15-2015, 03:23 PM
RE: Hello......
Welcome back Ryan! Thanks for the reintroduction, glad to have you again here.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-22-2015, 09:19 AM
(01-14-2015 07:21 PM)USMCKoontz Wrote:  I think I introduced myself when I joined the forum awhile back, but work, mission work, and losing internet for awhile I got away from forums. I am back, so would like to reintroduce myself.

Name is Ryan, I am from Indiana, but live in South Carolina now. Served in the Marines 2001-2005, I am Married with 3 kids, and both my sons (Ages 9 and 7) love Nascar and cant wait for the season to start. Of course I am leaning them towards Team Penske and #22 , but I guess they will have to choose on their own after watching.

We are also starting a family racing kart team, as I used to race go karts and my boys want to. I am hoping if all goes well to get them pushed ahead into midgets, then maybe onto sprints or Late Models, depending on what works out. But for now we have around 8-10 Karting tracks around us, and we want to have fun!

I grew up a fan of Dale Sr., after he passed away I didnt watch for a couple years. Happy to finally have another driver to root forSmile The funny thing is, I grew up a Chevy guy, and currently own a Toyota, and Team Penske is Ford LOL, but hey I root for who I like Smile

Anyways thats the whats what on me Smile reintroducing myself to everyone Smile Sure I will post a couple things here in a few Smile

Hello Ryan. This is my very first post. I am a new Joey Logano fan and am very much looking forward to following him closely this season. I think Joey embodies everything I'm looking for in a racer - friendly, approachable, and an amazing talent! After spending the past 12 seasons as a Kurt Busch fan I need someone who I know is a credit to the sport and not someone I have to defend liking to others. I'm partial to the Ford drivers - always wish them well.

My name is Dawn, I live in Ann Arbor, MI and I'm soooooooo ready for the race today! Big Grin
02-22-2015, 09:19 AM
Forgot to mention, I'm also a former Marine so Semper Fi!!!
06-05-2015, 11:03 AM
Welcome USMCKoontz!!!

servicingstop
08-09-2015, 10:01 AM
Welcome to the show!Smile

[Image: 2q00y8p.jpg]