Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello! :)
01-21-2012, 09:25 PM
Hello! :)
Hey everyone! NASCAR is my life. It's something that's always been a big part of my family, since my grandfather owned a race team that raced in the Baja 1000. I never really got into it until a couple of years ago when I met Joey. Besides instantly liking him, haha, I realized that he seems really cool, and is somebody that I wanted to continue to follow! Ever since I met him, NASCAR has been my life, and I would love to pursue a career in NASCAR. I live out in California at the moment, but plan to move to North Carolina once I graduate from high school. Besides NASCAR, I'm really into nail polish, and makeup, and am actually very girly, haha. If I ever do get a job in NASCAR, I would love to somehow be able to mix in those aspects. NASCAR is just something that really makes me happy, I have a few friends that work in the industry, and have made a ton of more friends just for being a racefan. I have quite a few friends that are up and coming racecar drivers, so it's awesome to follow along in their careers also! Being at the racetrack is just an awesome feeling, and in that moment, I honestly wouldn't want to be anywhere else!

Some of my other favorite drivers include Tony Stewart, Brad Keselowski, Trevor Bayne, Austin Dillon, Kevin Harvick, Kasey Kahne, Robby Gordon, Jeff Gordon, Paul Menard, Juan Pablo Montoya, Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Sr., Brian Scott, Elliott Sadler, Ryan Truex, Martin Truex Jr., Aric Almirola, Scott Speed, ect! Smile

I love to meet other racefans, so you can follow me on twitter, @lillyrocks1248! Smile[/font]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like marissaloganoxo's post:
Jean (01-21-2012), JoeyLoganoFan22 (01-25-2012)
01-21-2012, 11:13 PM
RE: Hello! :)
Welcome! Happy to see more Joey fans! Smile

Go Joey and Brad!! Heart #22 & #2!
[Image: 1124370_article_img_large1.jpg]
01-22-2012, 12:34 AM
Welcome Marissa!! Happy to have you here!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-25-2012, 12:46 PM
Welcome!! I´m Trevor Bayne fan too Smile

Heart Vamos Joey!!! Big Grin
07-24-2012, 02:39 AM
I'm also here as a new member and this is gonna be very first post of mine in this community forum Well I'm also a very girly like nail polishes and makeups but also wanted to be a part of NASCAR for my whole life ad I have no friends there in NASCAR no relatives no one who could help me to be there but I'll try hard to do so, anyway Marissa I'm happy to see a large number of Joey's Fan welcome to the forum. ( you can say me....hehehe)

I'm Sherry!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sherry B's post:
JoeyLoganoFan22 (07-24-2012)
07-24-2012, 01:04 PM
Welcome! Smile glad your on this site!

Go Joey and Brad!! Heart #22 & #2!
[Image: 1124370_article_img_large1.jpg]