Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Has anyone met Joey Logano yet?
02-20-2009, 04:09 PM
Has anyone met Joey Logano yet?
Has anyone here had the privilege to meet Joey Logano yet? If so tell us the story and share with us some pictures! Big Grin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2009, 10:45 PM (This post was last modified: 02-20-2009 10:45 PM by Priyanka.)
RE: Has anyone met Joey Logano yet?
sadly, no.
i hope to some day though!
that would be amazing :]
Find all posts by this user
02-21-2009, 06:25 AM (This post was last modified: 02-21-2009 06:59 AM by JayLovex.)
Had two chances too (both times he raced in the Showdown at Irwindale), but neither worked out. Sad

Oh well. I'm sure someday it'll happen.

However, my best friend and her little sister were able to meet him at the Showdown in '07.

Best friend said that he was very sweet and crouched down to her sister's level (she was in a wheelchair) when he was speaking to them. I know they also took a picture with him. But I do not have it. And it's not up on her sister's website (she had cancer; so her old principal created a website for her so that everyone who cared would know what's going on in her life, such as doctor appointments, treatments, etc.), but the one they took with Marc Davis is up though and you can see Joey by his car in the background.
02-23-2009, 02:27 PM
I actually got to meet Joey last month in Atlantic City, NJ. He was really, really sweet and after reading the previous 2 posts, he actually crouched to this young kid who was in front of me in line and took his picture with him there too. It just shows how sweet Joey really is. He was also really mature for being in a professional setting like that, he acted like you're best friend at the same time though. It was really awesome! Big Grin

[Image: l_6997416e5bf440de9f4623c5fed64eb0.jpg]
That's me with Joey Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-26-2009, 11:19 PM
Gina I love that pic of you and Joey.
I met him in Port Orange, FL. My camera was playing games when I got there so I didnt get that many pics of him.
He was so nice! Smile Heart