Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Harsh!
11-21-2011, 09:21 PM
Harsh!
"David Ragan was a frustration and a disappointment for all of us," Roush said, "because he was not able to realize the potential that he had, given what his skill is and what the expectations of the sponsor were, and what the performance that was being demonstrated in the car, and what the engineering package was."

-JACK Roush

[Image: 2q00y8p.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-21-2011, 09:23 PM
RE: Harsh!
he could have said the team or any combination of things but he said David was the disappointment

11-21-2011, 09:26 PM
http://www.nascar.com/news/111121/dragan...index.html

Lets hope we never have to read something like this about Joey.

11-21-2011, 10:31 PM
OMG, thats so mean, Jack Roush, he is still young, give me a chance, he won in the July Daytona in 2011. Give him a chance, and the switch will go on! If I see David Ragan leave, I will be sad. Crying Crying

Go Joey and Brad!! Heart #22 & #2!
[Image: 1124370_article_img_large1.jpg]
11-22-2011, 02:51 AM
I'm going to give everyone a dose of reality. Nascar is a cutthroat sponsor driven money making entertainment business. If a driver is lucky he or she has about 3 year year window to get the job done or the job is given to the next person in line. Not everyone can win but every owner wants wins and if you can deliver, your gone. They don't care who our favorites are and they certaoinly don't care how cute the girls think they are and nobody cares about the reasons or the excuses. Bad results or results that are too innconsistent and driver opportunities in top rides are gone. I gues what I'm saying is if Joey doesn't make the chase next year he is probably out.

11-22-2011, 05:27 PM
You are probably correct......it is mostly all about money,,,,,,Joey is not the worst of the worst,,,but,,,he is getting too close for comfort. gws
11-22-2011, 08:46 PM
I think both sides need to do their best to make things work, espacially a young driver. It´s a shame they don´t contemplate him for next season, but like in motosrports, if drivers don´t give results and bring money, they´re mostly out.

Heart Vamos Joey!!! Big Grin
11-22-2011, 08:56 PM
The reality is sponsors drive business and they make the decision. UPS wasnt happy with results. Jack is speaking for them through the media. CJF is right. This is why Joey needs some big changes