Poll: Do you like the Harry Potter series?
YES! It's one of my favorites if not my most favorite!
NO. It's awful. How can you even like it?!
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
07-14-2009, 01:10 AM
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
I'll be watching the midnight showing of Harry Potter 6. Is anybody going to go to that one or a different one on Wednesday or any other day for that fact? I've read all the books and I actually can't even remember what happens in the 6th book. Is anybody as excited as I am?!

Today is Tuesday at 1:15AM. I'll be up for work at 7AM and coming home from work at 4PM today. Taking a nap and going to the midnight showing of Harry Potter 6! Haha. Work on Wednesday will involve lots of coffee, I'm sure :] Anybody else having to suffer the same?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-14-2009, 05:51 PM
RE: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
I have to like it or else my wife would kill me lol. I've see all the movies and i read the first two books. Honestly i really just go for the popcorn but i actually have really enjoyed the movies. My wife is a diehard fan and pre orders her books online.

[Image: 2q00y8p.jpg]
07-14-2009, 06:36 PM
Haha, I pre-ordered my books from England and usually buy press tickets to see the movies a day early. But, this year I had work on the day they did that. So, I have to go at midnight.
07-14-2009, 06:51 PM
My sister loves the Harry Potter series, I have only seen one movie personally myself, I liked it, but I haven't followed the series to know enough, hehe.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-15-2009, 09:56 PM
The movie was amazing. Even though you don't know anything at all about Harry Potter the movie was just incredible. The graphics and everything was so real. I'm probably going to end up going again. Haha.
07-16-2009, 07:00 PM
I'm going tomorrow.

07-25-2009, 11:29 AM
I saw the movie and i wasn't that impressed. I felt like i sat there waiting for something to happen and nothing ever really did. It was boring,bland and just didn't have any real feel to it. There were some funny parts but that's about it. Clearly there saving there efforts for the final two movies.