Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hahahaha too funny
11-16-2009, 05:54 PM
Hahahaha too funny
Have you ever gotten really bored on facebook and decided to do a serach on people? I did it on Joey you should see all the losers posing as him it's just to funny.

[Image: winterishere2008cassey-1.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-16-2009, 07:08 PM
RE: Hahahaha too funny
Joey has his own facebook. There is a link to it on his site. So there not all losersSmile

[Image: 2q00y8p.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
11-17-2009, 01:27 AM
There more just like fan pages on facebook.. I have a few people added like that on Myspace and they love to talk about Joey only reason i have them added
11-17-2009, 03:56 PM
(11-17-2009 01:27 AM)JoeyLoganoFan Wrote:  There more just like fan pages on facebook.. I have a few people added like that on Myspace and they love to talk about Joey only reason i have them added

I only add people I know. Even if it's a kid from school that I have never spoken to and don't know. I still won't add them. Just have to be safe!
11-17-2009, 04:42 PM
lol i don't have a facebook!
my dad's a cop and is paranoid. i don't mind thhough, i kinda am too lol

I'm not random. I just think fast! Big GrinEmbarrased
11-17-2009, 04:56 PM
(11-16-2009 07:08 PM)Canadian Joey Fan Wrote:  Joey has his own facebook. There is a link to it on his site. So there not all losersSmile

Are you talking about his fan page? If so a fan page and a personal account are 2 different things. I was looking under ppl where it shows a list of posers. Fan page is kinda like a facebook group for facebook. Although facebook has some groups as well.

11-17-2009, 11:26 PM
(11-17-2009 04:56 PM)Cassey Wrote:  Are you talking about his fan page? If so a fan page and a personal account are 2 different things. I was looking under ppl where it shows a list of posers. Fan page is kinda like a facebook group for facebook. Although facebook has some groups as well.

He does have a public fan page which he updates himself. Carl Edwards, Kasey Kahne, and Denny Hamlin also do this. Not sure about the other drivers. They are just who I follow the most. I might Facebook some tomorrow and find more drivers who do :] ANYHOW. I do not believe he has his own Facebook anymore. It's too difficult for him to have his own. However, his sister does.
11-18-2009, 06:46 AM
Actually Joey does have a personal page but it got changed to his fan page.

11-18-2009, 01:23 PM
(11-17-2009 11:26 PM)Priyanka Wrote:  
(11-17-2009 04:56 PM)Cassey Wrote:  Are you talking about his fan page? If so a fan page and a personal account are 2 different things. I was looking under ppl where it shows a list of posers. Fan page is kinda like a facebook group for facebook. Although facebook has some groups as well.

He does have a public fan page which he updates himself. Carl Edwards, Kasey Kahne, and Denny Hamlin also do this. Not sure about the other drivers. They are just who I follow the most. I might Facebook some tomorrow and find more drivers who do :] ANYHOW. I do not believe he has his own Facebook anymore. It's too difficult for him to have his own. However, his sister does.

I noticed that when I was looking up a different Danelle. She came up as part of the searches. Who's older Joey or Danelle?

11-19-2009, 03:44 AM
Danielle is older. I had her on my facebook for a while until she got rid of me, i suspect for asking what she thought were too many Joey questions which in fact were about 2 in a month. I also have Joey's cousin Matt on my facebook and while Danielle was on there he wrote a comment on her wall about me writing on her wall which i did maybe once or twice and i told the both of them "Why the f did you add me then?, i've only written on Danielles wall once and i never write on Matt's wall or anything, if i can't say something to you on occassion and write something on your wall as little as once a month then why did you accept me as a friend in the first place??", "just so it looks like you have more friends!?!?!?" The same thing happened with Sara Leicht, Stephanes sister i said added her because i remembered talking to her on motorsports lounge even before Stephane was in Nascar and now i add her and i write on her wall once or twice, i think one was happy Birthday and no thank you no response, so i delated her too!...It's like why add someone if your just going to ignore them. I don't talk to everyone on my facebook but i do write them back if they message me, i don't not respond like Sara did or act all weirded out that i wrote on a persons wall like Danielle did, that's what it's for, if you don't want people writing on your wall either don't add that person or deactivte your wall. God people are stupid! Both those girls are very good looking but that's as far as goes. They were both snobs to me.

11-19-2009, 09:23 PM
I have Greg Raposo on mine he used to be in a very popular boy band called Dream Street so I write on his wall once a month or every few months and I sometimes get a responce out of him. Or I'll send him a message in his inbox asking a question and I always get a respond from him. His sister are on facebook as well except they can't add his fans unless they have met them in person. So I usually just look them up every months just to see what they look like but that's about it. One of them was on twitter but she blocked me for no apprent reason I was just following her on there I didn't even bother to reply to any of her tweets. But I guess I tweeted too much so that's probably why she blocked me lol.

11-20-2009, 05:37 AM (This post was last modified: 11-20-2009 05:38 AM by Canadian Joey Fan.)
The best sort of famous person on my facebook for replying is Landon Cassill. He usually answers my questions if he can and we talk about other stuff too. It's cool. at first he would just send back a word or two , now sometimes i actually get a small paragraph out of him lol
I wouldn't call Landon famous unless your a hardcore nascar fan but he's more famous then any of my other friends are lol

11-20-2009, 01:58 PM
that's cool.

11-20-2009, 05:17 PM
Hahhaha. You guys have a lot on me. I have no famous friends on Facebook.
I just reply and like Carl Edwards and Kasey Kahne's statuses quite a bit. That's all.
11-21-2009, 08:49 PM
I wouldn't say I have famous people I only have one. Unless you want to count Shawn Hlookoff I met him one in 2006 on Nov 28 I think I'm not sure but I can check if you want to know lol. Anyway Shawn was nice he was the only one that I've met in person once plus I asked if I could give him a hug and he said yes.

11-21-2009, 09:47 PM
i have a couple, a couple band members from some newer bands, a lot of arca drivers and other drivers like colin braun, i have joeys and kaseys, dennys, and thats really it, i have most of them on twitter too
11-23-2009, 08:24 PM
(11-21-2009 09:47 PM)Loganoteenfan15 Wrote:  i have a couple, a couple band members from some newer bands, a lot of arca drivers and other drivers like colin braun, i have joeys and kaseys, dennys, and thats really it, i have most of them on twitter too

Same.
11-24-2009, 06:06 AM
The cool thing about Landon's is that it's really him, it's not someone running his page or him some of the time, it's him all the time and it's his personal page so you see all of his friends from school on it, it's not like other drivers pages that are just fan pages, when i message him, he actually gets back to me and that's the best part about it.

11-24-2009, 06:07 AM
I didn't mean to suggest that Colin Brauns page or Joey's isn't the real deal because they are but you can't send a PM to Joey and get a message back. That's the difference.

11-24-2009, 07:51 AM
(11-24-2009 06:07 AM)Canadian Joey Fan Wrote:  I didn't mean to suggest that Colin Brauns page or Joey's isn't the real deal because they are but you can't send a PM to Joey and get a message back. That's the difference.

well yah colins in maintained by his family but he is on occationally, his father does his twitter during the races, and i liked joeys was a actually like account, it was pretty cool
11-24-2009, 09:37 PM (This post was last modified: 11-24-2009 11:59 PM by Cassey.)
(11-24-2009 06:07 AM)Canadian Joey Fan Wrote:  I didn't mean to suggest that Colin Brauns page or Joey's isn't the real deal because they are but you can't send a PM to Joey and get a message back. That's the difference.

That would be because that's a fan page. Fan pages are run differently. But if Joey has his own PERSONAL account than that's cool. Start reporting all the posers to get rid of them because they just need a life lol. I reported all the Greg Raposo posers on facebook and now you can see the reall one on facebook which is even better. The posers never go on the fake accounts ever, then when they do it's the wrong information because they don't know where to get the real information.

Edited: Look what I just made lol I did another one but it's Chippendale one with Joey in it as well lol. This is the disco one do you think I should put it on youtube? http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/g7yJb1vseYrYG84q

11-25-2009, 12:04 AM
(11-24-2009 09:37 PM)Cassey Wrote:  [quote='Canadian Joey Fan' pid='6030' dateline='1259057265']
I didn't mean to suggest that Colin Brauns page or Joey's isn't the real deal because they are but you can't send a PM to Joey and get a message back. That's the difference.

That would be because that's a fan page. Fan pages are run differently.

Thanks but i do know the difference between the fan pages and the personal ones.