Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Great race Yesterday!!
02-23-2015, 11:32 AM (This post was last modified: 02-23-2015 12:38 PM by jerrybroadus.)
Great race Yesterday!!
Hey Joey, Great race yesterday !! Man you won the grand daddy of them all, and you did it with class. Now that your in the chase you can relax and go to work on them. You won on my birthday last year in New Hampshire and then came to Kansas where I am at and won again. That day you signed my No 22 Penske jacket which I thought was very cool, and then you went out and won the race which was even better. My name is Jerry Broadus I am 56 years old, a long time Mark Martin fan, but I have been watching you since the Joe Gibbs days. At Kansas we sit right behind the start finish line, the folks around me are all Jeff Gordon fans which is not bad. I wore your hat and coat for the first time last year to my seats, you have to take your time when picking a driver to replace Mark Martin. I am a Ford family with my nephew and brother in law working at the ford plant here in Kansas City. Look forward to watching this year, stay after them and keep that Ford out front.

Thanks
Jerry E Broadus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply