Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Goody’s Headache Relief Shot 500 - Race Talk
10-29-2015, 10:44 PM
Goody’s Headache Relief Shot 500 - Race Talk
Quote:HAS IT SUNK IN TO YOU THAT YOU JUST CAME OFF OF WINNING THREE RACES IN A ROW – ALL THE RACES IN THE SECOND ROUND OF THE CHASE?

“It has, but the worst part about all this – and it’s not a bummer – but you win these races and you want to enjoy it and take it all in and have a great time, but you can’t help but still look out the windshield and say, ‘this is just a steppingstone to winning the championship.’ That’s all that it is – just another step to getting to the final goal and maybe at the end of the season we can take a step back and say, ‘Man, winning the amount of races we did, the amount of top-fives and the speed we had, that’s something to be proud of.’ But right now at this point, we can’t stop. We’ve got to keep looking forward because we have not reached our goal yet.”

The Car:
[Image: 12045673_10153716584369390_632940090830416304_o.jpg]

Heres to 2013!!! New Relationships & New Beginnings!
[Image: 598392_10151166714630794_1443265093_n.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes jlogano22's post:
Lena (11-15-2015)
10-30-2015, 05:32 PM
RE: Goody’s Headache Relief Shot 500 - Race Talk
Pole #6!

Cheering on: Joey Logano, Brad Keselowski, Ryan Blaney, Chase Elliott, JH Nemechek, Justin Allison, Will Power, Hélio Castroneves, Juan Pablo Montoya, Simon Pagenaud, Lewis Hamilton, and Bruno Senna.
[-] The following 1 user Likes racefan22's post:
Lena (11-15-2015)
11-01-2015, 06:17 PM
WITHOUT a doubt, Matt Kennseth has no class !!!

I say put the cameras in the NAZICAR hauler, and let the racing crowd hear what/how "Coach Gibbs" and his "boyz" deny this !!!!

Classless, purely classless !!!!!!!!!!

Park the 20 car for a YEAR, and keep Gibbs off the racing track propertys !!!!

I am BEYOND mad !!!!!!!!!!!![/i][/b][/size][/font]
[-] The following 6 users Like Lug-Nut22's post:
DebinHHI (11-02-2015), derekmcc (11-01-2015), jlogano22 (11-01-2015), Kelly (11-06-2015), Lena (11-15-2015), lrbroadway (11-01-2015)
11-01-2015, 06:26 PM
I hate JGR, and I hate dirty racing.

Cheering on: Joey Logano, Brad Keselowski, Ryan Blaney, Chase Elliott, JH Nemechek, Justin Allison, Will Power, Hélio Castroneves, Juan Pablo Montoya, Simon Pagenaud, Lewis Hamilton, and Bruno Senna.
11-01-2015, 07:01 PM
Joey you had this one!
[-] The following 2 users Like lrbroadway's post:
Debbie4Logano (11-03-2015), Kelly (11-06-2015)
11-01-2015, 07:09 PM
[/i]I personally want to see a public apology, both on Twitter, an T.V., AND, I want to see JGR hand Ro[/size]ger Penske a check for the cost of Joey's car, and a check made out for $1million dollars to Joey's favorite charity !!!!!
[-] The following 2 users Like Lug-Nut22's post:
Kelly (11-06-2015), Lena (11-15-2015)
11-04-2015, 09:04 AM
Matt Kennseth is a complete a__hole. He can dish it out but can't take it. Never in
my 45 years as a NASCAR fan have I seen a leader taken out by a car laps down
intentionally as he did. I saw the fueds between Petty-Allison, Earnhardt-Bodine, Wallace-Gordon
ETC. none of them dropped this low. Joey and Brad being young and good drivers
seem to get bullied by the so called Elite Drivers.
I also wonder why Kennseth did not come back and wreck J. Gordon after a Chicago
Race a few years ago when Gordon put the bumper to him and went on to win.
The answer, J. Gordon's mighty status, but if it had been Joey or Brad he would
have and has shown that he would retaliate against them.
Good Luck to Joey Wink
[-] The following 2 users Like miked's post:
Kelly (11-06-2015), Lena (11-15-2015)
11-04-2015, 05:10 PM
Well they get to appeal on Thursday. My understanding, is that "if" they win any one part of the appeal, it can go away!!

How about this concept: Matt, you intentionally waited for Joey, and rammed Joey, into the wall !!!

YOU, Matt were 9 laps down !!

You can't stand to be raced !!! (What's the problem? Lack of talent? Lack of a quality fast car, and team? Lack of character?? OR, A-L-L of the afore mentioned!?)

I say Roger puts more cars out on the track, and controls the JGR cars !!!!!

I want to see, and hear a public apology, off the track for the rest of the year, + the first 3 races next year, a large donation to Joey's favorite charity, anger management classes, and lifetime probation. ALSO, his crew chief on probation for life !! I'm convinced the whole Gibbs camp knew about this !!!!!!!

If none of that suits him, he should be charged wit attempted vehicular manslaughter !!!!!

Just my $0.02
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lug-Nut22's post:
Kelly (11-06-2015)
11-05-2015, 11:53 PM
Well, well Kenseth fans............ partial justice has been served !!!

SO, you say, "That you were un-fairly been made an example of". You, Matt, are very lucky !!!!!!!! "IF", God forbid, you had of killed Joey, you'd of been a murderer !!!

In my opinion, you are an "attempted murderer"!!!!!!

You just got lucky !!!!!!!

You, and your crew chief, (who, IMO, knew exactly what you had in mind), and the GREAT coach GIBBS, should be banned from ANY KIND OF COMPETITIVE SPORTING EVENTS !!!!!!!!!!

I am glad that you left Jack ROUSH, so he don't have to burden the embarrassment that you have brought with you to GIBBS !!!!!!!!

I apologize to anyone that I may have offended with my comments, but I've had enough of the "PITY PARTY for POOR LITTLE MATTSY" !!!!!!!!!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lug-Nut22's post:
Kelly (11-06-2015)
11-06-2015, 10:02 AM
How about all of you that are bashing Kenseth stop for a moment and take a deep breath and realize that Joey is the one that needs to take some responsibility here as well.

It amazes me that when Joey is the cause of any wreck wether Kenseth or Kane or Gordon or whoever it is ok, but when payback comes it is a foul.

WAKE UP!
11-06-2015, 10:03 AM
(11-05-2015 11:53 PM)Lug-Nut22 Wrote:  Well, well Kenseth fans............ partial justice has been served !!!

SO, you say, "That you were un-fairly been made an example of". You, Matt, are very lucky !!!!!!!! "IF", God forbid, you had of killed Joey, you'd of been a murderer !!!

In my opinion, you are an "attempted murderer"!!!!!!

You just got lucky !!!!!!!

You, and your crew chief, (who, IMO, knew exactly what you had in mind), and the GREAT coach GIBBS, should be banned from ANY KIND OF COMPETITIVE SPORTING EVENTS !!!!!!!!!!

I am glad that you left Jack ROUSH, so he don't have to burden the embarrassment that you have brought with you to GIBBS !!!!!!!!

I apologize to anyone that I may have offended with my comments, but I've had enough of the "PITY PARTY for POOR LITTLE MATTSY" !!!!!!!!!!!

LUG NUT- Your an idiot!
[-] The following 1 user Likes roachmt's post:
Kelly (11-06-2015)
11-06-2015, 11:14 PM
Get the hell of this board, Joey has no ownership in that 43 year old jealous, vindictive, hypocritical lying baby's actions.

(11-06-2015 10:02 AM)roachmt Wrote:  How about all of you that are bashing Kenseth stop for a moment and take a deep breath and realize that Joey is the one that needs to take some responsibility here as well.

It amazes me that when Joey is the cause of any wreck wether Kenseth or Kane or Gordon or whoever it is ok, but when payback comes it is a foul.

WAKE UP!
11-15-2015, 05:39 PM
(11-01-2015 06:17 PM)Lug-Nut22 Wrote:  WITHOUT a doubt, Matt Kennseth has no class !!!

I say put the cameras in the NAZICAR hauler, and let the racing crowd hear what/how "Coach Gibbs" and his "boyz" deny this !!!!

Classless, purely classless !!!!!!!!!!

Park the 20 car for a YEAR, and keep Gibbs off the racing track propertys !!!!

I am BEYOND mad !!!!!!!!!!!![/i][/b][/size][/font]

I admire joey for keeping his cool because joey did NOTHING wrong at Kansas. Matt was trying to block a car that was faster than he was and that's all there is to it .
I have seen many races that finish like Kansas.everyone loves those races when it is their driver winning !
Martinsville was B*** S*** !!!!!! Kenseth had no right wrecking joey and to this day he doesnt see that he was wrong ! I was upset then and am upset still that Kenseth thought he had the right to take Logano out !!! He could have injured joey, etc.
2 races was not enough in my oppinion.
I have never liked kenseth and didnt know why until kansas and Martinsville.
Kenseth is jealous of sliced bread ...
11-15-2015, 05:44 PM
(11-04-2015 05:10 PM)Lug-Nut22 Wrote:  Well they get to appeal on Thursday. My understanding, is that "if" they win any one part of the appeal, it can go away!!

How about this concept: Matt, you intentionally waited for Joey, and rammed Joey, into the wall !!!

YOU, Matt were 9 laps down !!

You can't stand to be raced !!! (What's the problem? Lack of talent? Lack of a quality fast car, and team? Lack of character?? OR, A-L-L of the afore mentioned!?)

I say Roger puts more cars out on the track, and controls the JGR cars !!!!!

I want to see, and hear a public apology, off the track for the rest of the year, + the first 3 races next year, a large donation to Joey's favorite charity, anger management classes, and lifetime probation. ALSO, his crew chief on probation for life !! I'm convinced the whole Gibbs camp knew about this !!!!!!!

If none of that suits him, he should be charged wit attempted vehicular manslaughter !!!!!

Just my $0.02
11-15-2015, 05:51 PM
Cant stand kenseth ! He needs to retire , he clearly can't race nor comprehend what he did wrong. Its so disturbing on so many levels.... matt needs road rage rehab and a full mental health evaluation because he is not right in the head ...clearly !!!!

Wish the race would start ...
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lena's post:
Lug-Nut22 (11-15-2015)
12-04-2015, 11:48 PM
Matt Kenseth has proven what I always suspected, he is a complete a-hole and a psycho. Classless lowlife sneak. He has done the very racing deal Logano did for years, and crickets regarding his "racing" moves. Of course when Matt does it, it's racing. Matt has flown under the radar for years with his intentional driving screw-ups, and he gives his phony "aw shucks" routine and the press gives him a pass. You don't see him pulling this garbage with his buddies in the over 40 crowd do you? The man is a jealous mess. Retire already. He cost Joey the Championship. No way should Kyle Busch be it, what a farce. The "Chase" is a lame arse farce and is a detriment to stock car racing. This is Joey's second year being screwed over. And JGR is pleased as punch with themselves. Shameful bunch of thugs. Joey does it and he is public enemy number one and Matt sure milked it to get the simple minded on his side. What a putz. Logano and Brad have keep it classy during this whole rotten affair. Cannot be said for the 43 year old child, and yet these intelligent good racers at Penske are the bad guys. Jealous folks, pitiful. I am ashamed to be a fan of Nascar, I will however always root for Joey and Brad. I am surprised Roger hasn't packed it in, these guys get screwed all the time. My friends and family love TEAM PENSKE!