TNT 06|06|10 1 p.m. Gillette Fusion ProGlide 500 Race

Videos From the Weekend

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jean's post:
Priyanka (07-15-2010)
06-01-2010, 11:07 PM
RE: Gillette Fusion ProGlide 500 - June 6th, 2010 - Pocono Raceway Race Talk
The No. 20 Team is taking chassis #247 to Pocono this weekend for the 200-lap event. This is the second race for this chassis in 2010. Logano drove this car to a 10th-place finish at Dover just three weeks ago. The Home Depot Team did utilize this chassis four times last season and earned top-10 finishes at Michigan and Charlotte with it.

Quote:Logano Quotes: On racing at Pocono: "Pocono is Pocono – it’s okay and it’s definitely a different type of track than any other on the circuit. It’s a tough place to get the car good because all the turns there are so different. It’s just a balance to try to get close everywhere in order to get the car drivable in all the corners. I like racing there and it’s definitely fun to get to a race track that is a little different.

"Last year Pocono was the first track that I saw for a second time in a Cup car and we made a lot of gains in the August race. We were running in the top 10 with 35 to go when I felt the left-rear tire go down. Once you get back in the pack it’s tough to make up that much ground in that short of time. Unfortunately, that put us in the back of the pack and the 6 car got into the 96 and I was outside of them with nowhere to go. We tore up a great race car that should have easily finished in the top 15."
06-02-2010, 12:09 AM
Where did you find that quote???

(06-01-2010 11:07 PM)Jean Wrote:  The No. 20 Team is taking chassis #247 to Pocono this weekend for the 200-lap event. This is the second race for this chassis in 2010. Logano drove this car to a 10th-place finish at Dover just three weeks ago. The Home Depot Team did utilize this chassis four times last season and earned top-10 finishes at Michigan and Charlotte with it.

Quote:Logano Quotes: On racing at Pocono: "Pocono is Pocono – it’s okay and it’s definitely a different type of track than any other on the circuit. It’s a tough place to get the car good because all the turns there are so different. It’s just a balance to try to get close everywhere in order to get the car drivable in all the corners. I like racing there and it’s definitely fun to get to a race track that is a little different.

"Last year Pocono was the first track that I saw for a second time in a Cup car and we made a lot of gains in the August race. We were running in the top 10 with 35 to go when I felt the left-rear tire go down. Once you get back in the pack it’s tough to make up that much ground in that short of time. Unfortunately, that put us in the back of the pack and the 6 car got into the 96 and I was outside of them with nowhere to go. We tore up a great race car that should have easily finished in the top 15."

Joey Logano Heart
New year, New Crew Chief!
Find all posts by this user
06-02-2010, 12:22 AM
Its from a PR media news release.

(06-02-2010 12:09 AM)Joeyloganolover20 Wrote:  Where did you find that quote???

(06-01-2010 11:07 PM)Jean Wrote:  The No. 20 Team is taking chassis #247 to Pocono this weekend for the 200-lap event. This is the second race for this chassis in 2010. Logano drove this car to a 10th-place finish at Dover just three weeks ago. The Home Depot Team did utilize this chassis four times last season and earned top-10 finishes at Michigan and Charlotte with it.

06-02-2010, 01:04 AM
i love the part where he says Pocono is Pocono thats just funny

Joey Logano Heart
06-03-2010, 12:01 AM
I'll be at this race, and I hope to take lots of awesome photos Big Grin
06-04-2010, 02:00 PM
Have fun Jean!
[-] The following 1 user Likes SlicedSmoke's post:
Jean (06-04-2010)
06-04-2010, 06:31 PM
(06-04-2010 02:00 PM)SlicedSmoke Wrote:  Have fun Jean!

Thank you Big Grin, I just got back today, had a really awesome time, and took alot of great photos and videos that will take me some time to compile it all for you guys. Some really neat videos too I feel, stuff that the TV's doesn't really cover all that often.
06-04-2010, 08:22 PM
Humm a total of 355 images/photos, on day one, is that alot? lol
06-05-2010, 09:59 PM
are you gunna put the videos on here?

(06-04-2010 06:31 PM)Jean Wrote:  

Thank you Big Grin, I just got back today, had a really awesome time, and took alot of great photos and videos that will take me some time to compile it all for you guys. Some really neat videos too I feel, stuff that the TV's doesn't really cover all that often.

Joey Logano Heart
06-05-2010, 10:15 PM
Well the good news is, I was able to get qualifying even though I was at the race track, so I just finished posting that. Big Grin

But the bad news would be as far as the videos I took at the racetrack, I will get them posted as soon as I get the chance to put a watermark on the videos with a GoJoeyLogano.com in the video, since I recorded it, lol.

I am debating though whether to put them on its own thread... or this one...

(06-05-2010 09:59 PM)Joeyloganolover20 Wrote:  are you gunna put the videos on here?

06-06-2010, 12:02 AM
okay thanks Smile
(06-05-2010 10:15 PM)Jean Wrote:  Well the good news is, I was able to get qualifying even though I was at the race track, so I just finished posting that. Big Grin

But the bad news would be as far as the videos I took at the racetrack, I will get them posted as soon as I get the chance to put a watermark on the videos with a GoJoeyLogano.com in the video, since I recorded it, lol.

I am debating though whether to put them on its own thread... or this one...

(06-05-2010 09:59 PM)Joeyloganolover20 Wrote:  are you gunna put the videos on here?

Joey Logano Heart
06-06-2010, 08:05 AM
Well I'm off to the race track again, the weather looks like it might rain some, but they should get the race in! Smile
06-06-2010, 07:06 PM
AngryMad harvick makes me so mad Dodgy im glad he stood up for himself Sleepy
06-06-2010, 07:08 PM
Sucks that Harvick is a douche. I loved what Joey said in his post race comments, "Harvicks wife wears the firesuit in the family".

"His wife wears the firesuit in the family", Joey on Kevin Harvick
[-] The following 1 user Likes 20LoganoFan's post:
Joeyloganolover20 (06-06-2010)
06-06-2010, 07:14 PM
Atleast we know joey has a temper and can go a race without smiling lol but i think that was stupid for harvick to spin Joey out. and yeah HARVICK IS A DOUCHE BAG

Joey Logano Heart
06-06-2010, 07:25 PM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2010 07:31 PM by JayLovex.)
I didn't know Harvick changed his name to Kyle Busch. Oh wait, he didn't? Thought only Kyle would ruin someone's day over fifth place. Wow.

Glad Joey got pissed and actually tried to go say something about it. Even the announcers were impressed that he stood up for himself.

Joe Gibbs Racing tweeted that Joey heard Harvick lift before Harvick spun him.

Joey could have really used those points for finishing fifth. He would be sixteenth in points and 447 points behind rather than seventeenth in points and 472 points behind. Thanks a lot, Harvick.

But thirteenth's better than twenty-somethin'. That wreck helped him a lot.

Also, Landon Cassill tweeted that he's a Joey Logano fan. Haha. Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like JayLovex's post:
JoeyLoganoFan22 (06-06-2012), loganogirl (06-06-2010)
06-06-2010, 07:38 PM
i dident post when it 1st happened cause i needed time to cool off but how long is nascar going to stand for this drivers have at it do what u wont its getting crazy
06-06-2010, 08:24 PM
Like Bristol, Harvick just dumps Joey because he won't give him the position. The difference from 5th to 6th is like what, 3 points?

I lost alot of respect to Kevin today.
06-06-2010, 09:15 PM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2010 09:21 PM by JayLovex.)
(06-06-2010 08:24 PM)SlicedSmoke Wrote:  Like Bristol, Harvick just dumps Joey because he won't give him the position. The difference from 5th to 6th is like what, 3 points?

I lost alot of respect to Kevin today.

Not even. 5th and 6th earned the same amount of points. He gained a whole ten points by dumping Joey and making Joey lose out on 25 points that he could have used in the long run.
06-06-2010, 10:11 PM
im glad Joey stood up for himself!!!!!!! he needed to. i lost all respect for Harvick today. he had (and still has) the points lead. Angry Joey needed those points, if he doesnt get into the chase im blaming Harvick. i hope to God that Joey gets his payback on Harvick. Wink

i saw that someone tweeted "@kevinharvick what color were you painting your nails when your crew was body guarding you from logano???" priceless. all of my tweets weren't very nice towards Harvick either. Angry

i was fuming when Harvick spun Joey but seeing Joey do that to Harvick made it all worth while. i love landon cassill for saying hes a joey fan now. i hope all of the drivers think twice before wrecking Joey. Nationwide and Cup side. Tongue

Harvick let Joey go on the straight away and then tries to go around him in the turn. thats when you wait til you get to the straight away to try to pass. not in the corner and push the issue. bad call by a vet.

Joey had more riding on the line than Harvick. i would have LOVED to see Joey punch him! i could deal with not seein my boy smile in order to get his point across. Cool

i said it earlier: im sick and tired of Joey being pushed around. but in a way i see it as a good thing. it shows that people view him as a threat. and that says a lot on how people view him.

My mom knew after she saw my (very angry) face after Harvick did that that i would be iritable "well shes gunna be in a bad mood for the rest of the week. thanks Harvick for makin my life miserable for a week" love her. she knows me so well. Big Grin

#20 Joey Logano = Heart
"His wife wears the fire suit in the family and tells him what to do" Joey about KH Wink
06-06-2010, 11:38 PM
I was behind the pit box of the number 20, when this happened and as soon as it happened everyone on the team and the fellow fans that were also there with me were really mad/frustrated over the situation. Zippy looked really hot over the situation at the time, saw him throw a few punches at his chair in anger. It's tough though... a top 5 with 2 laps to go... just gone. Sad
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jean's post:
Vermont#1Fan (06-07-2010)