Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
GO JOEY!!!!!!
03-19-2013, 12:41 PM
Heart GO JOEY!!!!!!

So as I watched the race at Bristol, i was getting so happy that Joey was doing so great; then Denny happenedMad. What is his damn problem? Does he feels so threatened now that Joey is not his teammate? I think this feud has been going on for awhile now. I think Joey doesn't have to bite his tongue now whenever one of his ex teammates does something to him. I believe Joey felt that he could speak his mind when he was at JGR, because he didn't want to disappoint Coach Gibbs. So when i saw him stand up for him self i was cheering him on. Those couple of laps when he was driving like a mad man, i thought he really was going to spin Denny out, but a caution came out before he caught up with Denny. So what do you guys think he would have done if he would have caught up with Denny?

:Tongue:erica3886[font=Arial][/font]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-19-2013, 05:19 PM
RE: GO JOEY!!!!!!
Well, the past is gone, no telling what would have happened. He should be a bigger man next week and just ignore that Brute, Denny. Take the high road, be better than Denny, get him out of your mind, you will be better off to just do a Good job, hate, bitterness and revenge will get you nowhere.....My 2 Cents.....gws
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vermont#1Fan's post:
Shell4Life (03-19-2013)
03-19-2013, 06:21 PM
i dont know, i kind of hope he dumps him....................it will make joey look bad to say hes coming for denny and never do anything

needs to show he wont take any shit

Heres to 2013!!! New Relationships & New Beginnings!
[Image: 598392_10151166714630794_1443265093_n.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes jlogano22's post:
JoeyLoganoFan22 (03-19-2013)
03-19-2013, 07:16 PM
He will get Denny back...I think in Martinsville though.

Go Joey and Brad!! Heart #22 & #2!
[Image: 1124370_article_img_large1.jpg]
03-20-2013, 08:27 AM
He has to get him back sometime soon because he said he was coming for him. So he has to or he will look bad and lose more respect from the other drivers. I hope he not only takes him out (for the lead) soon, but I hope he gets him back by beating him on a regular basis. Which I believe he will soon, just a few issues off the bat to get the bad luck out of the way. Fast every week so far and I dont see this week being any different. GO JOEY!!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 1 user Likes SlicedBread22's post:
JoeyLoganoFan22 (03-20-2013)