Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Future Of GoJoeyLogano.com
12-16-2009, 07:10 AM
Future Of GoJoeyLogano.com
I was thinking about this today, and thought I'd ask you guys for your thoughts. What do you see in the future of GoJoeyLogano.com? A few months from now? A year from now? Etc. Just share your realistic thoughts. There is no right or wrong answer.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-16-2009, 03:33 PM
RE: Future Of GoJoeyLogano.com
i see alot more members, and like more people online at the same time. this site will def become alot more popular Smile

I'm not random. I just think fast! Big GrinEmbarrased
Find all posts by this user
12-20-2009, 11:04 AM
Yes, definitely more members. I think that will happen by the time next season rolls around.

What if this place ever becomes the official forum of Joey Logano! Oh my god! Now THAT would be an amazing feat.
12-20-2009, 02:33 PM
(12-20-2009 11:04 AM)Priyanka Wrote:  Yes, definitely more members. I think that will happen by the time next season rolls around.

What if this place ever becomes the official forum of Joey Logano! Oh my god! Now THAT would be an amazing feat.

omg that would!!!!!

I'm not random. I just think fast! Big GrinEmbarrased
12-26-2009, 10:59 AM
I think this place could one day become the official forum for Joey. As far as idea's i'd like to see a chat room, that would be kind of cool.

[Image: 2q00y8p.jpg]
12-27-2009, 10:02 AM
(12-20-2009 11:04 AM)Priyanka Wrote:  Yes, definitely more members. I think that will happen by the time next season rolls around.

We can hope!!!Tongue

http://www.kkracingcollectibles.com/

Take a look at my custom Diecasts (Link Below)

http://public.fotki.com/derekmcc/

[Image: DSC_0198.jpg][Image: DSC_0507.jpg]
12-28-2009, 06:58 AM
Official forum would be great, like Derek said we can only hope one day that it does.
12-28-2009, 07:05 AM
(12-26-2009 10:59 AM)Canadian Joey Fan Wrote:  I think this place could one day become the official forum for Joey. As far as idea's i'd like to see a chat room, that would be kind of cool.

I know you've been wanting a chat room here for awhile now and in the future its possible I could implement a chat room, but for now I would rather not put one in because I think it would take some focus away from the forum, and we still need the forum grow.

Perhaps if there is enough interest I will put the chat in, but for now I just think it would be best for the site overall to not put one in yet.
12-28-2009, 05:32 PM
(12-28-2009 07:05 AM)Jean Wrote:  
(12-26-2009 10:59 AM)Canadian Joey Fan Wrote:  I think this place could one day become the official forum for Joey. As far as idea's i'd like to see a chat room, that would be kind of cool.

I know you've been wanting a chat room here for awhile now and in the future its possible I could implement a chat room, but for now I would rather not put one in because I think it would take some focus away from the forum, and we still need the forum grow.

Perhaps if there is enough interest I will put the chat in, but for now I just think it would be best for the site overall to not put one in yet.

I agree Jean.
May be you could do something for Race days with a chat in the future?

http://www.kkracingcollectibles.com/

Take a look at my custom Diecasts (Link Below)

http://public.fotki.com/derekmcc/

[Image: DSC_0198.jpg][Image: DSC_0507.jpg]