Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Florida
12-14-2009, 03:26 PM
Florida
I'm going to florida on the 21st, next monday! so i won't be on for like a week.

i know you all will miss me and my opinions very much lol! just kiddingBig GrinHeartHeart

I'm not random. I just think fast! Big GrinEmbarrased
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-14-2009, 05:16 PM
RE: Florida
We will miss you! Have fun in Florida, I wish I was going to Florida too, lol. Are you going to Disney World?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-14-2009, 07:20 PM
Oh my! Have fun! I have a friend who goes to college in Florida. She keep telling me how warm and sunny and beautiful the weather is. I hope you have a good time :]
12-14-2009, 08:09 PM
(12-14-2009 05:16 PM)Jean Wrote:  We will miss you! Have fun in Florida, I wish I was going to Florida too, lol. Are you going to Disney World?

Thanks!!!!! A nd nahh were going to the space center, bush gardens and Dayton beach and the track!!!!!

12-14-2009, 08:14 PM
(12-14-2009 07:20 PM)Priyanka Wrote:  Oh my! Have fun! I have a friend who goes to college in Florida. She keep telling me how warm and sunny and beautiful the weather is. I hope you have a good time :]

Ohhh!! Watt college? I love FSU they got a great college fb team! And thank u I will have fun Smile and yes the weAther is great. I get to
miss two days of school! What's everyone else doin for the holidays??W

12-14-2009, 10:14 PM
Wow hope you have fun in Florida! Lots of cool things. Since i live in Florida i can't wait to get out haha
12-15-2009, 03:32 AM
My uncle has lived in Florida ever since i was a baby and i have another uncle on my wifes side there but i have never been.

[Image: 2q00y8p.jpg]
12-15-2009, 05:52 PM
(12-14-2009 10:14 PM)JoeyLoganoFan Wrote:  Wow hope you have fun in Florida! Lots of cool things. Since i live in Florida i can't wait to get out haha

thanks! and come on! florida is fun! u can go to disney world and stuff! Smile

12-15-2009, 05:54 PM
(12-15-2009 03:32 AM)Canadian Joey Fan Wrote:  My uncle has lived in Florida ever since i was a baby and i have another uncle on my wifes side there but i have never been.

u should go its always nice and sunny Smile well except for that time a few yrs ago i was at my grandmas and a tornado was a block away from us. my grandpa was like 'You and Sarah(my sis) go hide in the closet!' it was so funny

12-16-2009, 03:19 AM
lol funny

[Image: 2q00y8p.jpg]
12-20-2009, 11:00 AM
(12-14-2009 08:14 PM)joeyloganofanxo20 Wrote:  Ohhh!! Watt college? I love FSU they got a great college fb team! And thank u I will have fun Smile and yes the weAther is great. I get to

Palm Beach Atlantic University is where she goes. She says her dorm room is right near the coast and she can see the waves crashing by from her window. Oh how nice that would be. It's snowing here right now! We're at 7 inches already!
12-20-2009, 02:33 PM
(12-20-2009 11:00 AM)Priyanka Wrote:  
(12-14-2009 08:14 PM)joeyloganofanxo20 Wrote:  Ohhh!! Watt college? I love FSU they got a great college fb team! And thank u I will have fun Smile and yes the weAther is great. I get to

Palm Beach Atlantic University is where she goes. She says her dorm room is right near the coast and she can see the waves crashing by from her window. Oh how nice that would be. It's snowing here right now! We're at 7 inches already!

oh thats lovely shes so lucky! and it snowed here too!!! it snowed like 8 or 9 inches? idkkk but yeah its up to my knees!!

12-20-2009, 05:53 PM
(12-20-2009 02:33 PM)joeyloganofanxo20 Wrote:  oh thats lovely shes so lucky! and it snowed here too!!! it snowed like 8 or 9 inches? idkkk but yeah its up to my knees!!

Gah...I know, right. I just finished shoveling the driveway. Oh well. It's done now! That's what I get for living in New England :]
12-20-2009, 06:01 PM
(12-20-2009 05:53 PM)Priyanka Wrote:  
(12-20-2009 02:33 PM)joeyloganofanxo20 Wrote:  oh thats lovely shes so lucky! and it snowed here too!!! it snowed like 8 or 9 inches? idkkk but yeah its up to my knees!!

Gah...I know, right. I just finished shoveling the driveway. Oh well. It's done now! That's what I get for living in New England :]

omg new england...love that fb team lol my dad spent 2hrs outside shoveling snow. i hate the coldcant wait to go in the pool and get a nice tan lol

12-20-2009, 10:58 PM
(12-20-2009 06:01 PM)joeyloganofanxo20 Wrote:  omg new england...love that fb team lol my dad spent 2hrs outside shoveling snow. i hate the coldcant wait to go in the pool and get a nice tan lol

New England has the best sports:
Boston Red Sox
New England Patriots
Boston Bruins
Boston Celtics
Joey Logano :]

Haha. I loveeee winter. I'm living it up. Just went skiing for the first time this season today! AMAZING conditions.
12-21-2009, 02:02 AM
(12-20-2009 06:01 PM)joeyloganofanxo20 Wrote:  
(12-20-2009 05:53 PM)Priyanka Wrote:  

omg new england...love that fb team lol my dad spent 2hrs outside shoveling snow. i hate the coldcant wait to go in the pool and get a nice tan lol

Hope you have fun geting a tan lol it was 32 yesterday
12-28-2009, 08:06 PM
i got a bad tan lol, i stood in the sun for hrs but got nothin. it was very chilly yesterday, that was wen i went to the daytona race track!

12-28-2009, 08:46 PM
(12-28-2009 08:06 PM)joeyloganofanxo20 Wrote:  i got a bad tan lol, i stood in the sun for hrs but got nothin. it was very chilly yesterday, that was wen i went to the daytona race track!

humm I got a bad tan the last time I went out to the racetrack, hehe. Bad tans are not fun Sad
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-29-2009, 02:53 PM
u bet. and i was braggin to my best friend about how i was gonna get a nice tan---but ddnt. then i find out that she got a tan and i was like Not fair lol