Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Family Issue?
11-13-2009, 10:24 PM
Brick Family Issue?
New to the forum! Hi Everybody, I am a Jr convert - I need a driver that can win AND beat Kyle Bush all at the same time!! LOL!

I was listening to Sirius this AM and heard something (possibly tragic) happened in Joey's family. They made the comment that he would probably race harder because of it...

Any idea what happened???

Anyways - Go Joey Go. I race myself locally here in Orlando, you can see the talent in that young man. He talks about only being at a track once and trying to figure it out then qualifies midpack. I love the modesty - he's the real deal.

BS
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-13-2009, 10:30 PM
RE: Family Issue?
Hey there.
Welcome to the forum. We always love new Joey Logano fans :]

Please check out this link to see more information on what you were talking about:
http://www.gojoeylogano.com/forum/salvat...t-663.html
11-13-2009, 10:47 PM
wow - I see where that boy got his genes! If he's anything like the great man his grandfather was, I expect to see him with a Chase cup one day soon. Thanks for the repost! I would have looked deeper but thought it happened today.
11-14-2009, 12:02 AM
No problem, glad to help you out.
I'm sure he'll walk home with that cup trophy one of these days :]
11-14-2009, 08:38 AM
(11-13-2009 10:24 PM)BreadSlicer Wrote:  New to the forum! Hi Everybody, I am a Jr convert - I need a driver that can win AND beat Kyle Bush all at the same time!! LOL!

I was listening to Sirius this AM and heard something (possibly tragic) happened in Joey's family. They made the comment that he would probably race harder because of it...

Any idea what happened???

Anyways - Go Joey Go. I race myself locally here in Orlando, you can see the talent in that young man. He talks about only being at a track once and trying to figure it out then qualifies midpack. I love the modesty - he's the real deal.

BS

Smart move coming over to Joey. Joey is great in the Nationwide series and up and down in the cup series but think of it as sometimes short term pain for future all the time long term gain and besides he's already better then JR like 300 points betterSmile

[Image: 2q00y8p.jpg]
11-14-2009, 11:21 AM
Welcome aboard. Joey is going to be great and a future multiple champ. He has been solid in his rookie season with ups and downs but with no testing it was a huge learning curve. Post often.
11-14-2009, 01:58 PM
Welcome to the boards

[Image: winterishere2008cassey-1.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-14-2009, 02:15 PM
Welcome. Joey is a very great driver!