Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Edwards,Harvick cutting back Nationwide races to focus on cup
09-10-2011, 01:07 PM
Edwards,Harvick cutting back Nationwide races to focus on cup
http://www.nascar.com/news/110909/dcarav...index.html

Joey should do this too! Do i watch and cheer every race when he drives any car in any series, yes of course i do but the whole needing extra track time only works in the first year or 2 and then it just becomes too much. Any driver who wants to make a series impact in the top series needs to only focus on that series. I say no more then 10 NNS a year. If you look at who has one the championships its a driver who doesn't race any...hmmmm

[Image: 2q00y8p.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-12-2011, 07:32 PM
RE: Edwards,Harvick cutting back Nationwide races to focus on cup
Well he is racing this weekend in the 18 with Ratcliff....... Could this be a test? I know they are saying he is there to help the 18 win the owners championship but I hope this is a test case for these 2. I want to see them paired
09-14-2011, 06:41 PM
Whatever happens, I hope Joey can prove that he can get it done.....gws
09-30-2011, 07:55 PM
I very much disagree. Joey needs all the track time he can get. He still needs to get comfortable making this small adjustments. Learning how to communicate to the smallest detail what the car is doing and how it feels. There is no better place to do that than the Nationwide Series. Of course if they'd quit jerking him out of the seat, and quit changing crew chief's every other race would help too.

Looking for the follow Logano cars: '09 white gold, '09 New Hampshire raced win white gold, '11 copper e-point

[Image: 577889_487922254584718_880735006_n.jpg]