Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Duck Commander 500 - Race Talk
04-08-2015, 07:52 PM
Duck Commander 500 - Race Talk
Quote:YOU HEAD BACK TO TEXAS AS THE DEFENDING RACE WINNER. DO YOU THINK YOU CAN WIN BACK-TO-BACK RACES?

“I’m pretty excited to go back to Texas and try to defend our win. That place has quickly turned into one of my favorite tracks on the circuit. It’s just a place that suits me and my driving style well and we as a team have excelled at since I came over here to Team Penske. The track is rough and fast. That seems to be where we excel for sure. It will be interesting to go there with the new rules package. We are finally starting to iron some things out and we are making strides in what we need in the car. We just need to keep getting better. I think we can go there and back up the win again. I would love to get a couple more guns to add to my collection. I might need to go to the range and actually shoot them.”

The Car for this weekend:

[Image: C22582XSHJL-1.jpg]

Heres to 2013!!! New Relationships & New Beginnings!
[Image: 598392_10151166714630794_1443265093_n.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2015, 08:20 AM
RE: Duck Commander 500 - Race Talk
Lets go Joey. Looks a lot like Atlanta for the race. Long one here so lets do this
04-12-2015, 09:56 AM
Another solid night for the 22. 4 nerfed him out of the way and was one heck of a save. It was hard racing but based on Harvicks comments in post race, he has one coming from Joey. Good place to be at this coming week just for that. If 4 wants to play games, we all know Joey wont back down
04-15-2015, 08:51 PM
Good race. As usual Harvick provides double speak...do as I say don't do as I do. He will be the very first one whining when it is done to him. Bet on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A leopard does not change it's spots.