Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dreamin NASCAR!
10-24-2009, 11:20 AM
Dreamin NASCAR!
So I don't know if this would be where this thread would go but I am giving it a whirl. So I had the weirdest dream that I awoke from this morning and thought I would share. ~ My husband and I are at the races in the parking lot (not sure which track though) and Joey happens to walk through the crowd. So some woman wearing an orange Logano t-shirt screams "OMG it's Joey!" and goes running after him and jumps on his back. Next thing of course there is a swarm of people gathered around him and I go running over to join. Everyone is telling him they are huge fans and pulling shirts and merchandise out of bags for him to sign. So I say, "I'm a fan too, can you sign the shirt I am wearing" and he looks at me and says, "Sure". So I go to pull the jacket I have on over my head to take it off and Joey looks at me and says, "Some fan" and I looked down to see that I was wearing a bright red Kahne t-shirt!!!!!!! ~ I mean, what the hell is that about?!?!?!

LuvnLogano20
"Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-24-2009, 02:49 PM
RE: Dreamin NASCAR!
Hahaha oh wow. That's interesting. And I'm sure Joey would NOT say that to you if you were wearing a Kasey Kahne shirt. I mean, you can be fans of both drivers like I am :]
Poor guy though. I bet that does happen to him. People jumping on him like that. He's popular now!
10-24-2009, 10:33 PM
Hahah aww. That is so interesting. But Priyanka is right. I don't think he would say that to anyone.
10-26-2009, 12:55 PM
True statement - I am sure he would never say it in real life either Smile I think because I quit smoking and have been wearing the nicotine patch that my dreams are getting weirder and weirder! At least this one wasn't graphically violent as I have had a few that would challenge a good horror movie since I have been on the nicotine patch! LOL!

LuvnLogano20
"Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain."