Cabela’s Big Game Hunter 2012 / GameStop

[Image: Cabelas+Big+Game+Hunter+2012.jpg]

Joey Logano Dollar General 300 Miles of Courage Preview

Joey Logano Dollar General 300 Miles of Courage Photos

Joey Logano Dollar General 300 Miles of Courage Videos

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-14-2011, 06:00 PM
RE: Dollar General 300 Miles of Courage - October 14, 2011 - Charlotte Race Talk
Car looks sharp this weekend
Find all posts by this user
10-14-2011, 10:38 PM
RE: Dollar General 300 Miles of Courage - October 14, 2011 - Charlotte Race Talk
Everbody, stand back and cover your ears !!!!! A senior citizen is about to shock you all. What the F--- happened to Joey again. He was running so good, he almost had top 5 or so when he got sucked out by the F------
draft air. I was pulling my hair out and my eyes were rollling on the floor. I was, and am, so GD mad I could just jump off my deck !!!!!!......Poor Joey, he can never get a shitty piece of LUCK..... It was a great night for JGR until that bastard drafted by him. They still got a 2 and a 5 I believe, that sucker, Kyle was the king of the hill again. I like Kyle but I like Joey a hell of a lot more and he deserves some sort of luck to go along with his great driving skills. OK,,,,let's see what tomorrow night brings,,,,say a prayer....gws
10-15-2011, 12:32 PM
I love it Mama!!!!!! Let it all out. That was a tough race to see finish. I try and take the good out of it and that is he was a top 5 car and he ran up front for the lead. But the draft is so tough and he was just in wrong place at that time. The draft is so tough and he got on the apron and Bayne bottled him up, it is what it is.
I also laugh at Kyle for saying Mr. Logano needs a talking to. Ahh, Kyle you do the same crap and last time I checked this is called racing!!! If they were running outside top ten than ok you don't make that move on a teammate but it was for the lead. Kyle needs to get of his high horse. I like Kyle but Joey is y driver and he did nothing wrong. Oh well, the dismal season continued unfortunately.
10-15-2011, 11:47 PM
Yeah 20, i got over it, of course,,,,,tonight was a tad better, he held on to 18 or so for most of the race and then got into the 12th for the finish. You are right, Kyle was blaming Edwards after the race too. Kyle does no wrong but every one else is out to play dirty and do him harm......Did you see his dumb face in the car when Edwards was chatting with him. He looked like a dazed do-do......gws. One nice thing about Edwards, he always acts kind and gentle no matter what goes on, he mostly has good words for people. gws
10-16-2011, 03:52 PM
Yes, I agree, Joey deserves more respect than that!!!!!!! Mad

Go Joey and Brad!! Heart #22 & #2!
[Image: 1124370_article_img_large1.jpg]