New year, New Crew Chief!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Joeyloganolover20's post:
Jean (07-08-2010)
07-08-2010, 12:50 AM
RE: Dollar General 300 - July 9th, 2010 - Chicagoland Speedway Race Talk
Quote:Joey Logano Quotes::

"Chicagoland Speedway is a really cool place to go, because the track is state-of-the-art. It is one of the newest tracks on the schedule and its right there in the Chicago market, which is a really cool city and a big sports town. I'm not much of a sports guy outside of racing, but I know how much the people here love their baseball, football and basketball. Now, racing is making its way to Chicago market as well. Of course, it doesn't hurt that I've won there too in the GameStop Toyota. It is a track that really suits my driving style and the quality of cars that Joe Gibbs Racing puts on the track. Kyle and I finished one-two there last year, and I think we can do it again this year. Hopefully, it ends up being just like it was last year, with us up front and him chasing us from second place.

"I'm pretty excited to see the GameStop car featuring LEGO® Harry Potte: Years 1-4 when it gets unloaded from the truck. Like any kid, when I wasn't at the track or racing while growing up, I was messing around with LEGO bricks and trying to build really cool racecars. And to see LEGO incorporated with video games now is very cool. Harry Potter is such a huge movie franchise, I think the combination of Harry Potter and LEGO will have a lot of people watching our car when it's on the track. Of course, I hope most people just see the back of it out their front windshield. That is when the car looks best, at least in my eyes.

"I think we can really build on our second-place finish at Daytona from last weekend. We are coming together as a team, and I think it is really starting to show. We are running up front at every race. We just need to start winning some more of these things. Since we are not running for (driver's) points, we want to go out there and rack up the wins. I think we are right on the verge of getting a bunch more wins as the season really picks up for the No. 20 GameStop Toyota."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-09-2010, 11:25 AM
I sense a win is on the way.Lub
07-09-2010, 11:57 AM
hes so funny! im with ya D Cash! i sense another win for Joey! cant wait to see him win it!!! Lub

#20 Joey Logano = Heart
"His wife wears the fire suit in the family and tells him what to do" Joey about KH Wink
07-09-2010, 10:49 PM
Ah!!!!! That was Joey's race. I am so mad. Kyle even said it wasn't his race to win. I see Joey feels the same way I do. Angry[/u]
07-09-2010, 10:58 PM
Really bad luck for Joey there at the end of it all Sad
07-10-2010, 12:25 AM
Kyle had the better race, And a better car for most of the night. 4 tires beat out 2. Oh well still some more tracks for joey to win at
07-10-2010, 08:30 PM
Quote:Joey Logano Talks:

“This is a tough pill to swallow. I think late in the race there, we had the car to beat. We were well on our way to the win when we had that late caution. Kevin (Kidd, crew chief) had us come and take two tires, which was a great call. That got us out up front, which was important. With the No. 22 (Keselowski) on my outside, I was able to get the jump on him and start to pull away.

“Then, when the No. 22 ran out of gas there on that green-white-checker, Kyle (Busch) moved up beside me. I was kinda confused what that was all about. I would have through third place should move up. But Kyle got a good jump and did what he needed to do on that restart. He got beside me and crowded me and got me loose. That is what you do when you are going for a win on the last couple of laps. So congrats to him. I’m glad that if I didn’t win, at least we had a Joe Gibbs Racing Toyota up there. I am just embarrassed I wasn’t able to get the win for the GameStop team.

“In the end, it was a good run and I’m excited because we had some GameStop and Warner Brothers people here with this LEGO® Harry Potter™: Years 1-4 car. They got to see an exciting race and a great finish. I just wish I could have gotten them into Victory Lane. But, that is how it goes. We’ll be back to get them here next year. A first and a second at this track in two years isn’t something to be too upset about.”

Kevin Kidd Quotes:

“I know that Joey is disappointed, but he has nothing to be disappointed about. We were right there in contention for the win up until the end of the race. That is what you want. Joey just had a tough restart, and Kyle had four fresh tires. There is nothing you can do about that. He was on the outside of Joey and got him loose, and Joey slipped back. This team is still really proud of him and don’t believe there is a better driver out there.”
07-10-2010, 09:19 PM
Joey could of won they race if the 22 would of had more fuel

Joey Logano Heart
New year, New Crew Chief!
07-11-2010, 02:16 PM
The WWE (I mean Nascar) ran supreme again Friday night, Bayne not bringing in a car with a flat tire was bad and then Keso running out of fuel was the kicker. The best car did win but I felt so bad and was pissed Joey didn't win. Ahh, the hard times of being a fan LOL
07-11-2010, 04:31 PM
(07-11-2010 02:16 PM)20forLogano Wrote:  The WWE (I mean Nascar) ran supreme again Friday night, Bayne not bringing in a car with a flat tire was bad and then Keso running out of fuel was the kicker. The best car did win but I felt so bad and was pissed Joey didn't win. Ahh, the hard times of being a fan LOL

Yeah, even Kyle said it should of been Joey's win. Sad
07-15-2010, 04:45 AM
Joey Logano Dollar General 300 Photos

[Image: Prior+to+Race.jpg]
[Image: During+Qualifying.jpg]
[Image: Smiles+During+Qualifying.jpg]
[Image: PitStop.jpg]
[Image: PitStop+Photo.jpg]
[Image: 20+Car.jpg]