Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does anybody know...
03-11-2010, 05:42 PM
Does anybody know...
Does anybody know what it means when a cell phone says that a text message is corrupt? like sometimes ill try to open up a txt message and a message comes up saying ' warning: this message is corrupt.'

if anyone knows the answer plz tell me!!!Happy

I'm not random. I just think fast! Big GrinEmbarrased
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-12-2010, 10:04 PM
RE: Does anybody know...
I would assume that the cell phone company is probably trying to block inappropriate things from being sent through texts.
03-12-2010, 10:30 PM
Either what Kayla said or that it's a picture/video message and your plan doesn't over it or that somehow the link to get the picture/video for the text message is broken so you can't access it or that your phone thinks the message could harm it. I have no idea :/
03-13-2010, 12:35 PM (This post was last modified: 03-13-2010 12:35 PM by joeyloganofanxo20.)
thnks maybe it is tht but i dnt send inappropriate things lol or maybe someone is spying on my cell phone? is tht even possible?

03-17-2010, 12:23 PM
Oh the first two answers do make sense and sound good but if you want the real truth you know you can trust me.....lol

[Image: 2q00y8p.jpg]
03-17-2010, 03:57 PM
(03-17-2010 12:23 PM)Canadian Joey Fan Wrote:  Oh the first two answers do make sense and sound good but if you want the real truth you know you can trust me.....lol

then wht wud the truth be then?? lol

03-17-2010, 11:07 PM
Your wanted from the government and they have tracked you down via your cell phone. Your part of an alien conspiracy designed to whip out the human race so that your kind can inhabit the Earth.

[Image: 2q00y8p.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Canadian Joey Fan's post:
joeyloganofanxo20 (03-18-2010)
03-18-2010, 02:29 PM
(03-17-2010 11:07 PM)Canadian Joey Fan Wrote:  Your wanted from the government and they have tracked you down via your cell phone. Your part of an alien conspiracy designed to whip out the human race so that your kind can inhabit the Earth.

wow how'd u know?? lol just kidding tht isnt it lol its actually from sending picture txts and smiley faces! i asked at&t and thts wht they said