Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does Joey read this Fan Club postings?
09-03-2012, 11:15 PM
Does Joey read this Fan Club postings?
Hello, just another silly question,,,does anyone know, especially Old Man, if Joey comes to this site and reads the daily posts? It seems like we must be his most consistent fans and we hash over quite a bit on most days for months at a time. It would be nice to know if he hears and sees how much we are devoted to him. I know he gets lots of tweets and Facebook but in this Fan Community he can see the same ones every day and must have gotten to know us by now. Anyone???? gwsHeartHeartCool
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vermont#1Fan's post:
JoeyLoganoFan22 (09-03-2012)
09-03-2012, 11:18 PM
RE: Does Joey read this Fan Club postings?
(09-03-2012 11:15 PM)Vermont#1Fan Wrote:  Hello, just another silly question,,,does anyone know, especially Old Man, if Joey comes to this site and reads the daily posts? It seems like we must be his most consistent fans and we hash over quite a bit on most days for months at a time. It would be nice to know if he hears and sees how much we are devoted to him. I know he gets lots of tweets and Facebook but in this Fan Community he can see the same ones every day and must have gotten to know us by now. Anyone???? gwsHeartHeartCool

I'm pretty sure his mom reads the site. Not sure how often, though.
09-04-2012, 04:57 PM
RE: Does Joey read this Fan Club postings?
I have no connections to the family. My source is not related to them in any way whatsoever. I hope to meet Joey and his family some day - they all seem like great people who love racing - a great combination to my way of thinking. Smile

The simplicity in me is complicated.