Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Disrespectful People
05-19-2012, 01:49 PM (This post was last modified: 05-19-2012 01:52 PM by Pugger21.)
Star Disrespectful People
Today I was at work, and I was wearing my Team Logano shirt from his fan club when these two men dressed in Camo come up to me and ask about my shirt. They asked if Logano stood for Joey Logano and I said yes. They then started calling him bad names and said one thing that really made me mad. They said he was more gay then Jeff Gordon. I was like he has a girlfriend. They said no he doesn't, its his boyfriend. That Sabrina is actually a boy that got a sex change so people wouldn't hate him. I just told them politely through clinched teeth that they can believe what they want but I didn't care his sexual orientation as long as he could race. They said well you like a gay boy. I bet you didn't know that. I just told them to have a nice day and flipped them off as they walked away. The nerve of people. Lol I just wanted to share my experience with other Joey fans. Tongue I didn't say anything about their driver Dale Jr because I didn't want to stoop to their level.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-19-2012, 04:00 PM
RE: Disrespectful People
wow
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-19-2012, 08:57 PM
No need to worry about things like that. You cannot change stupidSmile
[-] The following 1 user Likes 22forLogano's post:
JoeyLoganoFan22 (05-19-2012)
05-19-2012, 09:11 PM
i would have knocked those dicks the fuck out

Heres to 2013!!! New Relationships & New Beginnings!
[Image: 598392_10151166714630794_1443265093_n.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes jlogano22's post:
JoeyLoganoFan22 (05-19-2012)
05-20-2012, 06:15 PM
Today i was at my cousins farm, we let out the goats and there is like 15 of them, they follow us everywhere, i swear if you walked off a cliff they'd probably follow you...that is a Dale Jr fan. Followers. Here is a news flash..SORRY but he's not his daddy! and never will be, he's won one race in 4 years that doesn't even count..Joey has won more recently actually. I get sick of Earnhardt this and Earnhardt that, yes he was a great driver yes his death was unfortunate but seriously get over it.

[Image: 2q00y8p.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Canadian Joey Fan's post:
JoeyLoganoFan22 (05-20-2012)