Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
DirecTV NASCAR Hot Pass
07-22-2009, 09:58 PM
DirecTV NASCAR Hot Pass
If you have DirectTV you can watch Joey Logano on Channel 796 this weekend for the Brickyard 400!

For those that don't know... the channel you watch the race from Joey Logano's onboard and you are able to listen to his Spotter and everything from Joey's perspective.

To find out more about the Direct TV NASCAR Hot Pass: http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/content/sports/nascar
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-22-2009, 10:40 PM (This post was last modified: 07-22-2009 10:41 PM by Priyanka.)
RE: DirecTV NASCAR Hot Pass
Very cool offer.
I'm now upset my family switched from DirectTV to Comcast.
They also spelled Joey's last name wrong on the website for upcoming NASCAR racers that will be featured.
Find all posts by this user
07-22-2009, 10:48 PM
Yeah you are right, they did spell his last name wrong Sad hopefully they fix that!

That gives me an Idea Priyanka... on how everyone that doesn't have Direct TV could watch this.... =D, the only downside will likely be that I won't be able to record it, but I am going to do some tests... and see if I can do it =D I'll report back on how to watch it if the tests are successful.
07-23-2009, 12:19 AM (This post was last modified: 07-23-2009 12:20 AM by Canadian Joey Fan.)
Yeah for some reason i've come down with this terrible sneeze...*Haa Cheww-STREAM IT*
Unless your thinking of some other funky set up.

[Image: 2q00y8p.jpg]
07-23-2009, 12:32 AM
For those that don't have DirectTV and want to watch Joey's Onboard this Sunday.... go ahead and "favorite" this Justin TV Channel -> http://www.justin.tv/joeyloganofan I hear on good word that they will be broadcasting this Wink

Why Favorite it? Because When the stream Starts on Sunday... you will get an email saying the Stream has started, hehe.
07-23-2009, 01:08 AM
This is possibly the greatest thing you have ever done and you have done some great thingsSmile

07-23-2009, 08:16 PM (This post was last modified: 07-23-2009 08:18 PM by Priyanka.)
(07-23-2009 01:08 AM)Canadian Joey Fan Wrote:  This is possibly the greatest thing you have ever done and you have done some great thingsSmile

I couldn't agree with you more.
Jean, you're awesome! Seriously. Just awesome. I've favorited :]
07-24-2009, 12:33 AM
I'll be watching!
07-24-2009, 10:46 AM
me too!
07-28-2009, 02:35 AM
It was great to watch that. I loved it. I hope we do this again if Joey is back on.

07-28-2009, 10:12 AM
(07-28-2009 02:35 AM)Canadian Joey Fan Wrote:  It was great to watch that. I loved it. I hope we do this again if Joey is back on.

I will do it again, if he is on during the month of August, or while I am at home. But... when school starts (August 24th) I won't be able to, because there I don't get DirectTV Sad
07-29-2009, 01:04 AM (This post was last modified: 07-29-2009 01:07 AM by Canadian Joey Fan.)
Quit school! it's overrated! lol
Do you have to pay? because in Canada we do and it's retarted! lol. They want 120 bucks for the season. The only people it's worth it for is maybe Earnhardt jr fans but unless your driver is there every race like he is it's not. Who is going to pay 120 bucks when there not sure how often they'll see there driver. It doesn't make any sense. It is a cool feature though. To bad it is the way it is.

07-29-2009, 01:27 AM
(07-29-2009 01:04 AM)Canadian Joey Fan Wrote:  Quit school! it's overrated! lol
Do you have to pay? because in Canada we do and it's retarted! lol. They want 120 bucks for the season. The only people it's worth it for is maybe Earnhardt jr fans but unless your driver is there every race like he is it's not. Who is going to pay 120 bucks when there not sure how often they'll see there driver. It doesn't make any sense. It is a cool feature though. To bad it is the way it is.

It used to be a paid service, but right now DirectTV is offering it for free. Personally... If it were a paid service... I would not pay for it, as I think, they need to improve the system.

1) No Commercials
2) Allow for Driver only Communication to be main priority.
3) Allow more control of driver views, as In I'd like to be able to select my view.
4) etc....
07-30-2009, 12:33 PM (This post was last modified: 07-30-2009 12:34 PM by Priyanka.)
Oh definitely add all of those features and release information on which races your favorite driver will be featured. No reason to pay if you know beforehand if your driver will be featured over 50% of the time and your second favorite driver for the other 50%. It is cool that they are giving away that for free though. Probably to get more NASCAR fans to get it next season. I wonder if they do it for Carl Edwards or Kasey Kahne as well... :]