Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dave Rodgers
10-31-2009, 10:25 AM
Dave Rodgers
Joey is going to have a new Nationwide CC since Dave just moved up to Cup with Kyle. Congrats to Dave for the career step but he is going to have his hands full with Kyle
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-31-2009, 03:59 PM
RE: Dave Rodgers
Yeah, I heard about this. Good for Rogers, but I liked Addington too.

Here's the article:
http://www.nascar.com/2009/news/headline...index.html
10-31-2009, 05:36 PM
I was a bit shocked to be honest that they are letting Steve go.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-31-2009, 09:32 PM (This post was last modified: 10-31-2009 09:39 PM by Canadian Joey Fan.)
There not letting Steve go he is being reassigned within the organization. When Gibbs makes a 4th team Steve Addington will most likely be the CC.
(10-31-2009 10:25 AM)20forLogano Wrote:  Joey is going to have a new Nationwide CC since Dave just moved up to Cup with Kyle. Congrats to Dave for the career step but he is going to have his hands full with Kyle

Yeah Joey will have a few Nationwide CC but how soon? I hope Joey and Dave have at least one more run togetherSmile
The one thing i like is on the ML forum there was all this talk and opinion that Dave should move up to replace Zippy with Joey even though I said it wasn't the CC but more or less just Joey getting used to the car, well since then Joey went from 35th to 20th in the standings, got a win an all star berth,a couple top 5's and a guest host spot on WWE Monday night raw....see guys i'm always right! lol

[Image: 2q00y8p.jpg]
11-01-2009, 06:39 PM
i think that Kyle didnt need a crew chief change. What that guy needs is an attitude change.

i'll admit it, kyle knows how to drive a car. But he needs to start learning that not everything is gonna go his way and he has to accept the fact that not every race will be a good race.

I'm not random. I just think fast! Big GrinEmbarrased
11-01-2009, 08:35 PM
Kyle has 100 percent Jimmie Johnson's driving ability and 0 percent Mental ability.

11-01-2009, 09:01 PM
I could not agree more with Christina and Gregg.
Kyle has more temper tantrums than my 3 year old cousin.
11-02-2009, 04:13 PM
(11-01-2009 09:01 PM)Priyanka Wrote:  I could not agree more with Christina and Gregg.
Kyle has more temper tantrums than my 3 year old cousin.

lol nice analogy
and for a while there Kyle got better but jeez what do ya know, he went back to his old ways! sheesh! lol
Kurt Busch is beginning to act like Kyle all of the sudden, anyone else notice that??

11-02-2009, 07:55 PM
(11-02-2009 04:13 PM)joeyloganofanxo20 Wrote:  lol nice analogy
and for a while there Kyle got better but jeez what do ya know, he went back to his old ways! sheesh! lol
Kurt Busch is beginning to act like Kyle all of the sudden, anyone else notice that??

Oh my god! Yes. You are so right. He WAS really nice at one point. A month or two ago. He was definitely getting better. I remember one time watching the race with my stepdad and my stepdad was like, "WOW. I didn't know Kyle could be so...so...so...not Kyle." Haha. Back to his old ways. Wonder what made him change those few weeks he was nice.
11-02-2009, 08:30 PM
(11-02-2009 07:55 PM)Priyanka Wrote:  
(11-02-2009 04:13 PM)joeyloganofanxo20 Wrote:  lol nice analogy

Oh my god! Yes. You are so right. He WAS really nice at one point. A month or two ago. He was definitely getting better. I remember one time watching the race with my stepdad and my stepdad was like, "WOW. I didn't know Kyle could be so...so...so...not Kyle." Haha. Back to his old ways. Wonder what made him change those few weeks he was nice.

Well someone must have said to kyle, 'you better shape up, man. your losing alot of fans and people are booing you. change your ways.' Well at first he was probably anxious to change his ways but then he figured heck, who cares. It was nice while it lasted but i can safely say that the monster in kyle we all know is back and here to stay lol Smile

11-06-2009, 05:23 PM
Kyle is acting just like Kurt did when he came up. Kurt moved to PRS and had an attitude change in front of the camera but is still a jerk on the radio (and I like Kurt but he is an arse on the radio to his team when things are bad).
I wouldn't be the least bit surprised Addington is CC'ing Kurt next year. I believe he is a great CC anddidn't deserve to be canned. Yet at the same time Coach and JD know what they are doing so I will trust their reason for a change.
11-08-2009, 11:41 AM
is it me or does anyone else think that dave rogers moving up to the sprint cup series to be kyle's CC will hurt joey's chance of winning in nationwide? we all know joeys an amazing driver but u also need a good crew chief in order to win. i dont know what experience joey's new CC has.

11-08-2009, 11:48 PM
Short term it will hurt but it won't effect anything long term. Outside of Jimmie J and Chad, drivers go through cc changes all the time and it usually only takes a while to get the communication down then it's right back to where they were. Sometimes it takes going through a few CC to find one that works best and who's to say there isn't another "Dave Rogers" out there. I think we should just be happy for Dave's opportunity and move on.

12-08-2009, 05:21 AM
Looks like Addington is either going with Kurt Busch or Elliott Sadler next season according to Jayski.com

12-08-2009, 10:56 AM
(12-08-2009 05:21 AM)Canadian Joey Fan Wrote:  Looks like Addington is either going with Kurt Busch or Elliott Sadler next season according to Jayski.com

Humm that's not good what information will he leak from JGR to his new team? This what I've always wondered.. how do they prevent workers who move onto another racing team from stealing their data, etc.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-09-2009, 04:01 AM
Who knows, there's not much you can do about it. I can tell you this, Steve can leak until he's blue in the face and it still won't do him a bit of good. RPM can't compete with Gibbs.

12-09-2009, 08:12 PM
i'll say lol

12-10-2009, 04:51 AM
I hope he goes over to the 2 car i think him and Kurt would do great! I hope he kicks the crap out of Kyles race team out on the track
12-11-2009, 11:53 PM
that would be cool!

12-16-2009, 05:42 AM
You got your wish.

12-27-2009, 12:09 PM
No surprise Addington was leaving for the 2 team. When he got demoted there was no room for him at JGR. This was a good fit for him and he and Kurt will run well together.
12-27-2009, 12:12 PM
(11-01-2009 08:35 PM)Canadian Joey Fan Wrote:  Kyle has 100 percent Jimmie Johnson's driving ability and 0 percent Mental ability.

Actually I think Kyle has more talent than JJ but lacks the mentality like you said. Fennig was able to temper Kurt and get him a championship. JGR has yet to find that CC for Kyle. When he does watch out. Not sure Dave is that guy but I want him to succeed. He is a fellow Vermonter.