Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Danica Patrick
02-06-2010, 06:03 AM
RE: Danica Patrick
Surprised oneday. Chokes up on raceday
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2010, 12:22 PM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2010 12:23 PM by joeyloganofanxo20.)
she did ok yesterday....truth be told, if the media ddnt make a huge deal over her, she'd prolly be one of my fav drivers..if a person has too much media it gets annoying to hear about tht person really fast..

and yesterday in tht arca race they cud not shut up about her which is y im not gonna really be following arca races as much as i used to lol!

I'm not random. I just think fast! Big GrinEmbarrased
02-07-2010, 04:39 PM
Danica Patrick, the most overrated driver in motorsports is now racing for Dale Jr., the most overrated driver in NA$CAR.

"His wife wears the firesuit in the family", Joey on Kevin Harvick
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 1 user Likes 20LoganoFan's post:
rawrgoeskayla (02-12-2010)
02-08-2010, 06:51 AM
She did a good come back after a spin thur the grass. Would't mind to see her in the Nationwide race this saturday
02-08-2010, 09:24 AM
I'm pretty sure people are already overhyping her like mad. I mean 6th in an ARCA race is not bad by any means, but it hardly means she's gonna be Sprint Cup champion any time soon. Didn't Joey like completely dominate and win in his first ARCA start? People need to stop obsessing over Danica and think about other people. There were two other chicks in that race, and Cobb ran top 5 like all day long and drove far better than Danica did.
02-08-2010, 05:03 PM
(02-08-2010 09:24 AM)KarenDenise Wrote:  I'm pretty sure people are already overhyping her like mad. I mean 6th in an ARCA race is not bad by any means, but it hardly means she's gonna be Sprint Cup champion any time soon. Didn't Joey like completely dominate and win in his first ARCA start? People need to stop obsessing over Danica and think about other people. There were two other chicks in that race, and Cobb ran top 5 like all day long and drove far better than Danica did.

a few corrections..there were 6 females in tht race and ur confusing cobb with allie owens.. i admire jen jo cob i think shes talented..but yeah ur right tho Smile danica is overhyped and well see how she does in nationwide this wk.

02-08-2010, 05:32 PM
Anybody can run great at Daytona.

02-08-2010, 09:14 PM
Yikes you're totally right! I just saw three names I recognized as girls when I was watching the race. Thank you for correcting that!!

(02-08-2010 05:03 PM)joeyloganofanxo20 Wrote:  
(02-08-2010 09:24 AM)KarenDenise Wrote:  I'm pretty sure people are already overhyping her like mad. I mean 6th in an ARCA race is not bad by any means, but it hardly means she's gonna be Sprint Cup champion any time soon. Didn't Joey like completely dominate and win in his first ARCA start? People need to stop obsessing over Danica and think about other people. There were two other chicks in that race, and Cobb ran top 5 like all day long and drove far better than Danica did.

a few corrections..there were 6 females in tht race and ur confusing cobb with allie owens.. i admire jen jo cob i think shes talented..but yeah ur right tho Smile danica is overhyped and well see how she does in nationwide this wk.
02-09-2010, 03:42 PM
(02-08-2010 09:14 PM)KarenDenise Wrote:  Yikes you're totally right! I just saw three names I recognized as girls when I was watching the race. Thank you for correcting that!!

(02-08-2010 05:03 PM)joeyloganofanxo20 Wrote:  

no prob Smile

02-12-2010, 10:41 AM
She did well i have to admit. Arca isn't the level on NW or cup, but avoiding wrecks in an arca plate race takes talent lol

[Image: 2q00y8p.jpg]
02-12-2010, 03:29 PM
lol but keep in mind daytona is an easy track to race, well see how she does at fontana Smile

02-12-2010, 05:46 PM
I personally would love to stop hearing about her and just let her race and prove herself. Every rookie has their rough spots and so will she. Just because she is a girl doesn't mean anything. There are several other girls out there as you guys have said and they don't get any praise for racing amongst the guys. I personally would mind watching her struggle and have a hard time... It'll prove she's only human like everyone else.
02-12-2010, 11:15 PM
Even her acting is overrated. If anybody caught her appereance on CSI:NY Weds., I'm sorry you had to see that.

02-13-2010, 12:25 AM
Nope didn't see it. Didn't want anything to do with it actually.
02-13-2010, 05:35 PM
(02-12-2010 11:15 PM)20LoganoFan Wrote:  Even her acting is overrated. If anybody caught her appereance on CSI:NY Weds., I'm sorry you had to see that.

what was her role on csi? i cnt imagine why she wud be on tht show..

02-13-2010, 11:48 PM
Thoughts on her race debut today?!

I personally think she has a long long way to go. She definitely wasn't quite ready.
[-] The following 1 user Likes rawrgoeskayla's post:
Priyanka (02-14-2010)
02-14-2010, 01:57 AM
I think she could of got a top 15. Her crew got her car working good for her.. Then she got the lucky dog and started to pass cars but got caught up in a crash
02-14-2010, 02:12 AM
The real test for her will be at the next event at California
[-] The following 2 users Like Jean's post:
joeyloganofanxo20 (02-14-2010), rawrgoeskayla (02-14-2010)
02-14-2010, 01:53 PM
I almost threw up listening to Darrell Waltrip kissing her butt on the pre-race show.

[-] The following 1 user Likes 20LoganoFan's post:
joeyloganofanxo20 (02-14-2010)
02-14-2010, 03:17 PM
(02-14-2010 02:12 AM)Jean Wrote:  The real test for her will be at the next event at California

I couldn't agree more!
02-14-2010, 10:52 PM
@20loganofan
agreed. it was too much.

02-15-2010, 12:52 AM