RE: Danica Patrick
(12-08-2009 07:09 PM)raganbaby_6 Wrote:  Dark day in NASCAR. Angry

oh you know it Angry

I'm not random. I just think fast! Big GrinEmbarrased
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2009, 12:33 AM
Green is really not her color! She looks like a big shamrock!

[Image: winterishere2008cassey-1.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-09-2009, 02:43 AM
Got word today that JR Motorsports is taking cars to Walt Disney Speedway to run with Danica as a test. Kelly Bires will shake down the car and then Danica will hop in it and probably mount.
12-09-2009, 03:21 AM
(12-09-2009 02:43 AM)JordanH Wrote:  Got word today that JR Motorsports is taking cars to Walt Disney Speedway to run with Danica as a test. Kelly Bires will shake down the car and then Danica will hop in it and probably mount.

Who's she going to Mount?

[Image: 2q00y8p.jpg]
12-09-2009, 03:55 AM
(12-08-2009 07:09 PM)raganbaby_6 Wrote:  Dark day in NASCAR. Angry

Ah let her try, one of two things will happen, either she falls on her face and it shows to everyone else just how tough Nascar is or she makes it and sells a bunch of merchandise. Like it or not, Nascar is a business, it's not southern red neck racing. If for whatever flukey reason Danica was sucessful then that is Great for Nascar because they need to bring in ratings. I'm not saying a like it but from a business standpoint it's win win, either she makes it and they watch or they watch to see what this form of racing is that the great Danica Patrick failed at.

12-09-2009, 03:56 AM
I bet a good number 0f the boys won't mind seeing her walking around in the garage areaSmile

12-09-2009, 04:45 PM
including you lol? but i think shes not ready. only winning one race in the indy car series won't cut it. i think if u go into nascar you should have either a championship under your belt or 15-20 races won or something like that

12-09-2009, 05:07 PM
(12-09-2009 03:56 AM)Canadian Joey Fan Wrote:  I bet a good number 0f the boys won't mind seeing her walking around in the garage areaSmile

In my head I totaly just pictured that along with some of the guys tripping over their feet and some drool coming out of their mouths.

[Image: winterishere2008cassey-1.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-10-2009, 04:48 AM
(12-09-2009 04:45 PM)joeyloganofanxo20 Wrote:  including you lol? but i think shes not ready. only winning one race in the indy car series won't cut it. i think if u go into nascar you should have either a championship under your belt or 15-20 races won or something like that

Look at Jimmie Johnson 1 major win and that was back in 2001 at Chicagoland no championship but now look at the guy. I say bring on Danica! Big Grin
12-10-2009, 05:52 AM
(12-09-2009 04:45 PM)joeyloganofanxo20 Wrote:  including you lol? but i think shes not ready. only winning one race in the indy car series won't cut it. i think if u go into nascar you should have either a championship under your belt or 15-20 races won or something like that

I think if she can keep it in the top 20, that should be considered a success because i don't see it being any better then that. Danica is all about selling posters and T-Shirts, if that part is a success, everything else will be fine.

12-10-2009, 05:52 AM
Look at Jimmie Johnson 1 major win and that was back in 2001 at Chicagoland no championship but now look at the guy. I say bring on Danica! Big Grin
[/quote]

Your not seriously comparing Danica Patrick to Jimmie Johnson are you?? lol

12-10-2009, 10:08 PM
Great. More drama. Cuz that's really all NASCAR needs right now. We get enough tantrums from Kyle Bucsh but now Danica willhave a hissy everytime one of the guys taps her. She's trown temper tantrums before in the IRL and now she's coming over here. I don't know how she's going to handle 3 and 4 wide racing. She's a good driver and i like her and if she does well, that's great she might turn me into a fan but she has to act like a rookie and learn. she can't expect to win instantly. And she only like what, one win in Indy?

#20 Joey Logano = Heart
"His wife wears the fire suit in the family and tells him what to do" Joey about KH Wink
12-11-2009, 04:54 PM
(12-10-2009 10:08 PM)loganogirl Wrote:  Great. More drama. Cuz that's really all NASCAR needs right now. We get enough tantrums from Kyle Bucsh but now Danica willhave a hissy everytime one of the guys taps her. She's trown temper tantrums before in the IRL and now she's coming over here. I don't know how she's going to handle 3 and 4 wide racing. She's a good driver and i like her and if she does well, that's great she might turn me into a fan but she has to act like a rookie and learn. she can't expect to win instantly. And she only like what, one win in Indy?

exactly.. and i hear shes expecting to debut in NSCS next year.... i say when pigs fly

12-12-2009, 05:35 AM
(12-10-2009 05:52 AM)Canadian Joey Fan Wrote:  Look at Jimmie Johnson 1 major win and that was back in 2001 at Chicagoland no championship but now look at the guy. I say bring on Danica! Big Grin

Your not seriously comparing Danica Patrick to Jimmie Johnson are you?? lol
[/quote]

No way i was just trying to give some type of a reason
12-13-2009, 01:24 PM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2009 01:25 PM by Priyanka.)
Ugh...not too excited about this.
I don't mind that she's a girl. Or that she's an Indy car driver. Just wish they would've given a better Indy car driver the opportunity instead of her.
NASCAR will gain more fans because of this though. Pretty girl driving and walking around. No wonder they're going along with it.
12-13-2009, 03:48 PM
You hit it Pri. Nascar looking for bigger ratings and more attendence at the track. They hit it with this but they didn't get a driver that can get it done with results.
12-14-2009, 08:21 PM
Well they will get thAt from her. But I can't wait to see just how 'good' she really is could be interesting lol =]

12-15-2009, 03:31 AM
(12-14-2009 08:21 PM)joeyloganofanxo20 Wrote:  Well they will get thAt from her. But I can't wait to see just how 'good' she really is could be interesting lol =]

She will be as good as shit in a snow storm

12-15-2009, 06:10 PM
(12-15-2009 03:31 AM)Canadian Joey Fan Wrote:  
(12-14-2009 08:21 PM)joeyloganofanxo20 Wrote:  Well they will get thAt from her. But I can't wait to see just how 'good' she really is could be interesting lol =]

She will be as good as shit in a snow storm

lmaoo, thats so funny my face is turning red from laughing so hard!

12-15-2009, 07:17 PM
I wish somebody else who's better had the opportunity to get into NASCAR. It's not fair that looks can get you anything you want in life. I don't think she understands that yet. Maybe when she's 60...