Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Charlotte Motor Speedway to install world's largest HD TV
09-22-2010, 07:43 PM (This post was last modified: 09-22-2010 07:43 PM by JoeyLoganoFan.)
Charlotte Motor Speedway to install world's largest HD TV
http://sports.yahoo.com/nascar/blog/from...car-271355

All i can is wow by the picture lol

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes JoeyLoganoFan's post:
Jean (09-22-2010)
09-22-2010, 07:56 PM
RE: Charlotte Motor Speedway to install world's largest HD TV
Whoa, that's huge!!!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-22-2010, 09:31 PM
HOLY COW that HUGE!!

Joey Logano Heart
New year, New Crew Chief!
09-26-2010, 07:56 PM
WOW!

Heres to 2013!!! New Relationships & New Beginnings!
[Image: 598392_10151166714630794_1443265093_n.jpg]
10-18-2010, 01:06 AM
DANNNNGGGG.
I read this to my roommate who was in sleep/awake mood and she got up and looked at the picture to see if I was kidding or not. That's crazy! Wow...this seems like a terrible terrible idea though. What if some debris hits the glass and breaks it.
10-18-2010, 01:11 AM
(10-18-2010 01:06 AM)Priyanka Wrote:  DANNNNGGGG.
I read this to my roommate who was in sleep/awake mood and she got up and looked at the picture to see if I was kidding or not. That's crazy! Wow...this seems like a terrible terrible idea though. What if some debris hits the glass and breaks it.

That's a great point, if it gets damaged in any sort of way... it could be costly Sad I am guessing the screen itself will be divide into sections so.. if one debris hits a certain part of the TV and there is damage, It will only take out that monitor and not affect the others...

I think it's going to be crazy seeing that large TV during the broadcasted races though!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-18-2010, 01:28 AM
(10-18-2010 01:11 AM)Jean Wrote:  
(10-18-2010 01:06 AM)Priyanka Wrote:  DANNNNGGGG.

That's a great point, if it gets damaged in any sort of way... it could be costly Sad I am guessing the screen itself will be divide into sections so.. if one debris hits a certain part of the TV and there is damage, It will only take out that monitor and not affect the others...

I think it's going to be crazy seeing that large TV during the broadcasted races though!

It's already sooo costly to build. I think it's such a waste of money. Why couldn't they have donated that money to a charity instead? That would've been better. Then add up all of the repairs. Wow.
Plus, I think the screen is going to be so distracting during races. It's going to take out seats at the speedway. Not as many seats, prices for the seats get higher, less people go, less people interested in NASCAR. I don't know.
I just don't agree with this at all. I'm pretty disappointed.