Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Bristol
08-19-2008, 07:59 AM
Bristol
it's one of my favorite tracks and i expect joey to run well here considering he has ran this track in Pro Cup before. i can't wait until friday, i will be watching! Smile

**SLICED BREAD FOR LIFE**
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-19-2008, 08:13 AM
RE: Bristol
Definitely!!! it should be a blast to watch Logano this weekend at Bristol! Big Grin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-19-2008, 12:04 PM
I'm super excited to watch on Friday =D
08-20-2008, 09:10 AM
The whole weekend will be great. Big Grin

08-22-2008, 09:23 PM
Well, Joey had a not-so-great start, now he's up to 11th with 55 to go. yay! GO JOEY! Smile

08-23-2008, 06:44 PM
Well, unfortunately, I didn't get to watch the race, boo Sad

I had to go help my sister unpack at her college, as it was move in day for her. I setup my computer to record the tv, I had it recording the speed channel initially, and then I set the tv to change to espn2 when the nationwide race was set to start. The good news is, the qualifying session was recorded, the bad news is, it never switched over to espn2.

So then I set my computer to record the replay of the nationwide race, which was set to air at 3am and end at 5am on ESPN. More bad news, as I must have accidentally turned off the satellite receiver before I went to sleep, I forgot that I had it recording lol.

So unfortunately I missed the nationwide race, but I did catchup on what happened during the race by watching alot of the speed channel today, and also by reading it lol. So.... hopefully I did a decent job at the writeup for the race that I just finished writing. http://www.gojoeylogano.com/nationwide/b...y-250.html

I don't think I will upload Joey's qualifying run on youtube, out of respect for him. Unless you guys convince me otherwise lol. It's the same reason why I never wrote about the whole magnet thing on the blog on the front page. But its fine to discuss it here in the forums Smile

Anyways.... Any picks on who will win the sprint cup race?
08-23-2008, 06:55 PM
As far as my pick for the race.... hummm its a really tough decision, I think Carl Edwards is certainly fast, but with the damage he got qualifying his car, I think he will be starting at the rear of the field. So I don't like his chances, even though he has a fast car.

This wasn't easy to decide..... but I think I am going to stick with my boy, Kyle busch hehe
08-23-2008, 07:01 PM
KYLE BUSCH! yeah! I love Kyle and Carl, it is sooooo hard to decide who I want to win this one. But Carl is on a roll, and if it's not him, it's definitely Kyle! Smile So I will definitely be watching.

08-23-2008, 07:15 PM
I like Carl and Kyle's chances as well, but after some hard thought about this, I have a feeling that Jeff Gordon is going to pick up the win. But it wouldn't surprise me at all to see Kyle or Carl in victory lane Wink
08-23-2008, 08:22 PM
lol, I guess I was wrong, Carl is starting up front! For some reason, I thought that Carl had to go to the back, because of the repairs made to the car. So Carl's got a great chance then Smile
08-23-2008, 08:37 PM
lol @ kyle saying "that was easy"
08-24-2008, 12:52 AM
Well, I felt bad for Kyle when he lost the lead, especially after he led over 400 laps! But hey, we were right though with either Carl or Kyle winning. By the looks of it, this chase is going to be really tight.

By the way Carl and Kyle have been running as close as they are, it is possible that the outcome of the chase could be determined by the Talladega race.
08-24-2008, 08:47 AM
We have ourselves a rivalry: Concrete Carl and Rowdy Busch! This is pretty sweet considering I love them both! hahahahaha Tongue

08-29-2008, 02:03 AM
yeap that rivarly is nice but i sticking w/ Rowdy busch all the way
08-29-2008, 09:21 PM
i still can't choose!