Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Books
09-27-2009, 10:14 PM
Books
what kind of books does everyone like to read?

what are you reading currently?

I love Joey Logano and I'm proud of it!
~~
Your intellectual and creative mind is right here!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-28-2009, 06:39 PM
RE: Books
Hm. I love James Patterson. I think he is an unbelievable writer. I'll read anything by him. Other than that, I love mystery and suspense. Not much into the romance and stuff.
Find all posts by this user
09-28-2009, 10:34 PM
I love the whole mystery kinda thing as well. Agatha Christie is amazing.
Right now, I'm reading Dan Brown's new book: The Lost Symbol. I'm loving it. I recommend ALL of his books. They read as though you were watching a movie.
I'm not much into the whole "Twilight" craze, I don't think Stephanie Meyer has any good writing skills. Though, I'm in love with Harry Potter.
My favorite book of all time is: It's Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini.
09-29-2009, 03:47 PM
hmmmm...... my fave book is 'The Outsiders' by S.E Hinton(that movie was amazing! Smile) and I love nascar books lol

i dont like twilight at all... sorry to all the people that do, it just makes no sense to me. i like the Narnia books and i think 'Number of the Stars' is a great book, well written i think Big Grin

I'm not random. I just think fast! Big GrinEmbarrased
10-04-2009, 03:19 PM
Mhm yeah. I never got into Twilight either. My sister is a fanatic but I just can't get into it.

I just recently read State of Fear by Michael Crichton. Awesome book for suspense. Its like 600 pages but well worth the read.
11-09-2009, 01:26 AM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2009 01:27 AM by JoeyLoganoFan.)
Last book i read was Racing Style
11-11-2009, 07:38 PM
Romance, Vampires, and what ever I think is good. I'm currently reading The Vampire Diares the first book/2nd book It's a 2 in one book.

[Image: winterishere2008cassey-1.jpg]
11-11-2009, 08:03 PM
(11-11-2009 07:38 PM)Cassey Wrote:  Romance, Vampires, and what ever I think is good. I'm currently reading The Vampire Diares the first book/2nd book It's a 2 in one book.

Are you watching the TV series?
I am :]
11-12-2009, 07:20 PM
(11-11-2009 08:03 PM)Priyanka Wrote:  
(11-11-2009 07:38 PM)Cassey Wrote:  Romance, Vampires, and what ever I think is good. I'm currently reading The Vampire Diares the first book/2nd book It's a 2 in one book.

Are you watching the TV series?
I am :]
Heck yea! I noticed last week it's on Thursday evening on CTV so I'm watching it tonight instead of friday.

11-13-2009, 12:20 AM
(11-12-2009 07:20 PM)Cassey Wrote:  Heck yea! I noticed last week it's on Thursday evening on CTV so I'm watching it tonight instead of friday.

Such a good episode today! I bet next weeks will be even better now that we know what we do about the history teacher. AND LOGAN! Hah. Wow. They bring him back again.
11-13-2009, 01:25 PM
(11-13-2009 12:20 AM)Priyanka Wrote:  
(11-12-2009 07:20 PM)Cassey Wrote:  Heck yea! I noticed last week it's on Thursday evening on CTV so I'm watching it tonight instead of friday.

Such a good episode today! I bet next weeks will be even better now that we know what we do about the history teacher. AND LOGAN! Hah. Wow. They bring him back again.

It should be easy for Damon And Stephane to kill him because he's a vampire now I was like don't let him in your house! How is he a vampie now? Is it because Vikkie fed on some of him as well?

11-13-2009, 04:24 PM
(11-13-2009 01:25 PM)Cassey Wrote:  It should be easy for Damon And Stephane to kill him because he's a vampire now I was like don't let him in your house! How is he a vampie now? Is it because Vikkie fed on some of him as well?

I don't know. I guess we find out in the new episode :]
11-14-2009, 02:16 PM
Yes will do I'm watching it again on Thusrday though going to see New Moon on Friday. My friend and I are going to leave around 2 or 3 our goal is to not be at the back of the line and just get in and take the last 2 seats like last year when we saw Twilight.

11-15-2009, 03:51 PM
I'm curently reading the Fountainhead by ayn rand
my favorite aurthors is Margret peterson haddix, she wrote the shadow children series and running out of time
my favorite book based movie is the outsiders, it was the most accurate

[Image: Photo31.jpg]
That's my kitty Mr. Utley
11-16-2009, 03:34 PM
(11-15-2009 03:51 PM)AndiClemmens Wrote:  I'm curently reading the Fountainhead by ayn rand
my favorite aurthors is Margret peterson haddix, she wrote the shadow children series and running out of time
my favorite book based movie is the outsiders, it was the most accurate

The acting was GREAT in the outsiders. go Greasers!!

11-17-2009, 04:09 AM
Hmm maybe i will go watch New Moon i went to go see the first one and it was good i sure wont go on opening day tho i love to go 2 or 3 weeks latter you can sit any where you want lol
11-17-2009, 04:07 PM
(11-17-2009 04:09 AM)JoeyLoganoFan Wrote:  Hmm maybe i will go watch New Moon i went to go see the first one and it was good i sure wont go on opening day tho i love to go 2 or 3 weeks latter you can sit any where you want lol

Haha. Yeah. I think I will drag my friend Christine to it with me on Saturday :] Hopefully during the day since it's only $7.50 during the day compared to $10.50 at night. $10.50 for a 2 hour movie that I'm not THAT excited about is a little much. I could go see 4 movies at night or go to a NASCAR race. Same cost.
11-17-2009, 04:55 PM
im interested to see what the big deal about new moon is.
so, im goin with my friend kay to see it. either see it with her, or my sis will drag me to see it with her and she'll talk the whole movie! im better off goin with my best friend lol! Smile

11-17-2009, 04:59 PM
(11-17-2009 04:07 PM)Priyanka Wrote:  
(11-17-2009 04:09 AM)JoeyLoganoFan Wrote:  Hmm maybe i will go watch New Moon i went to go see the first one and it was good i sure wont go on opening day tho i love to go 2 or 3 weeks latter you can sit any where you want lol

Haha. Yeah. I think I will drag my friend Christine to it with me on Saturday :] Hopefully during the day since it's only $7.50 during the day compared to $10.50 at night. $10.50 for a 2 hour movie that I'm not THAT excited about is a little much. I could go see 4 movies at night or go to a NASCAR race. Same cost.
The movies for us where I live for weekdays are 8 (well it was last yr when I went) and for weekends it's 6 bucks which is still pretty good.

11-21-2009, 04:17 PM
(11-17-2009 04:59 PM)Cassey Wrote:  The movies for us where I live for weekdays are 8 (well it was last yr when I went) and for weekends it's 6 bucks which is still pretty good.

GAH! 6 bucks is nothing! I wish the tickets were 6 bucks here...
11-21-2009, 08:38 PM
they were 8 last night but I'm going to the movies again tomorrow. So it will be 6 for me which is actually prety nice.

11-23-2009, 08:38 PM
i saw new moon.... i loved when jacaob(taylor lautner) was shirtless lol