Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Auto Club 400 - Race Talk
03-18-2016, 11:08 AM (This post was last modified: 03-18-2016 11:57 AM by jlogano22.)
Auto Club 400 - Race Talk
-Joey Logano is staying out West between the races at Phoenix and California. During the week, he will partake in a number of appearances, including filming a segment with Jay Leno for his CNBC show.
-Auto Club Speedway (ACS) opened in 1997 as California Speedway as part of Roger Penske’s race track portfolio that also included Michigan International Speedway, Nazareth Speedway, and part ownership of Homestead-Miami Speedway and North Carolina North Speedway.
-Despite not ever winning a Sprint Cup Series race at Fontana, Logano has earned two NASCAR XFINITY Series (NXS) wins at the track, coming in 2009 and 2012.
-Joey Logano has earned 19 top-10 qualifying results in the last 23 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races.

The Car:
[Image: 2589dc783ec1433c89746a246da47544.jpg]

Heres to 2013!!! New Relationships & New Beginnings!
[Image: 598392_10151166714630794_1443265093_n.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-19-2016, 04:46 AM (This post was last modified: 03-19-2016 04:47 AM by Kelly.)
RE: Auto Club 400 - Race Talk
I know these guys can figure it out, they are doing just fine with the new package, except for speed. Surprising in the lower series. I can't get too excited anymore. Logano has been robbed two years in a row with this insanely stupid new format. "Playoffs", what "playoffs"? The same teams meet each other on the field of battle every week, your stats and position are your positon as you race the same guys every week!!! The guy with the best stats is the "winner of the Cup", not some BS playoff system when for starters you have a loon knock you out of contention and a reset at race 26 and all your hard work, wins etc. get erased and all are equal, they are not and were not. Nascar welfare, and a one race winner does not equate a season long deserved winner. We love Joey, Brad and Team Penske and will continue to cheer for them, they have been the best the past two season and it means nothing at the end. I love Joey's optimism, we know most fans detest "The Chase", including this insane version. Imagine Martin Truex being crowned a "Champ", or Newman or Hamlin. Goodness, is this the everybody gets a participation trophy Cup? Lame!
03-21-2016, 03:21 AM
Speaking of that idiot Truex and his cheating crew chief. Anybody offended by his low and disgusting comment today because Marty lost control of his car? When does it end, where does it end that Logano get's blamed for their unawares or skill when racing? I don't think Pearn would have had the stones to say that to anyone else. This is old, very old. These guys WAGS hang around together and it is pick on the young talent. Sickening. Classless jerks, most of them. Trying to build a case, on the bully pulpit. Keep doing what you do Joey, they fear you! You are the best!
03-23-2016, 09:50 AM (This post was last modified: 03-23-2016 09:52 AM by Lug-Nut22.)
Well, there are ALOT of things that NASCAR needs to address. Here are a few:

1) Will Damnica get penalized for approaching a car on the track?

2) Does anyone actually check ANY of the winning Hindlick engines?? The Gibbs engines?? Yates engines are NOT slow engines, yet it appears (on T.V.) that Yates lacks about 100 h.p. when you watch them pull away.

3) Will they do anything to Kyle Bush for NOT showing up for interviews, let alone what he said to about NASCAR?

4) Last year, (IMO), they GAVE Kyle a champioship. as NAZICAR decided who they want to be the next champ? (I'm betting they are leaning toward Harvick). They WILL make accomadations for Phoney Tony too.

And the list goes on.....................
03-23-2016, 10:07 AM
Will there be an apology from Truex's crew chief?

I don't care what NAZICAR says, Matt Kennseth isn't over his temper with Joey.

Given time it will show back up !!!
03-23-2016, 06:17 PM
(03-23-2016 10:07 AM)Lug-Nut22 Wrote:  Will there be an apology from Truex's crew chief?

I don't care what NAZICAR says, Matt Kennseth isn't over his temper with Joey.

Given time it will show back up !!!

He should be fined. It was very childish and unbecoming of a grown up. If he does apologize, I wouldn't except. If you want to make fun of Joeys driving, that's one thing. BUt ones appearance, that is a line draw.
As for the 20, I hate him.
The good news, Joey doesn't care what others think who don't know him so he will be just fine