Article on Joey crash
http://insiderracingnews.com/Writers/KR/093009.html

[Image: 2q00y8p.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-30-2009, 06:41 AM
RE: Article on Joey crash
"This was not just a driver, this was a son"

That is exactly to emotion on the infield near where he came out. Good writing!

Mike Hedrick is PIT BOSS for http://www.PitCrewBarbeque.com covering NASCAR Tailgating Inside & Outside the Tracks. For more got to http://www.MikeHedrick.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-30-2009, 10:12 AM
Wasn't too much in favor of Jimmie's reaction of not knowing and then saying "Wow seven times, that's exciting!" glad you think so Jimmie.. I never really had an opinion on J J before but clearly at least in that statement his head was logged so far up his own butt he didn't even know what happened to Joey and then he acted as if he didn't care and that he thought the whole thing was "exciting" It's almost as if Jimmie wanted us to know more about how HE won then about what happened to Joey.

09-30-2009, 08:21 PM
Well JJ does drive for Lowe's.........
09-30-2009, 10:19 PM (This post was last modified: 09-30-2009 10:24 PM by UF_Logano Fan.)
Jimmie just has the personality of a turtle. Chad K. has 3 straight championships, Jimmie just happens to be the driver. He's got the best crew chief in the history of Nascar IMHO. I used to hate him but lately I kind of pull for him because I respect what Chad has done. I'm sure he knew Joey was ok that's why he said it was exciting. All that being said, he's not as bad as Kyle but Jimmie expects everyone to move over. (sorry Kyle fans I never pass up an opportunity to blast him)Cool

It sounds like Joey is over it which is a good thing. I was dissapointed because he was closing in on 15th in points but took a big hit. Does he have ROY rapped up yet? Speeds beat him what, twice maybe 3 times this year.

Go Gators!!!
10-01-2009, 09:19 AM
(09-30-2009 10:19 PM)UF_Logano Fan Wrote:  Does he have ROY rapped up yet? Speeds beat him what, twice maybe 3 times this year.

They only use each drivers best 17 races in the head to head competition. Speed is not even close. The only way Scott Speed wins rookie of the year is if he suddenly starts getting nothing but top 5's and wins from here on out. You get bonus points for winning which would help him catch Joey but he needs those extra points because even if Scott Speed just beats Joey but doesn't get top 5's or 10's he would not get enough points to gain rookie of the year..that's the nice way of saying it but the reality is that the rookie of the year is in the bag and Scott Speed has no chance.

10-01-2009, 07:00 PM
Scott Speed, I have noticed, qualifies well and doesn't finish as well.
10-01-2009, 10:48 PM
Actually sometimes he doesn't qualify well..like the time he missed the race and the other two times he would have missed the race had it not been for someone lending him their car.

10-02-2009, 02:16 PM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2009 02:16 PM by Priyanka.)
True. Though, in general, he qualifies well. And where he qualifies is also generally better than his position at the end of the race.
10-02-2009, 07:13 PM
He (Speed) is usually a go or go home car so he has to set up more for quals just to get in the race.

10-03-2009, 09:23 PM
Hmmmmmmm....I honestly don't know what to say about the article.
10-10-2009, 09:28 AM
is jj oblivious to everything but himself? wow you dont even really care how he's doing just wanna see the clip