Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anyone going to the Pocono Race?
05-25-2009, 02:17 AM
Anyone going to the Pocono Race?
The pocono race is still 2 weeks away... but it will be here before we know.... so I was wondering Is anyone here going to the June 6th Pocono Race? Have you already bought tickets?

I am going to try my best to make the full weekend at the Pocono race. I haven't bought the tickets yet though, hehe.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-27-2009, 06:30 AM
RE: Anyone going to the Pocono Race?
I was told not to go there! lol..i heard it's hard to see the way the track is designed. I'm assuming that's if your lower down and closer to the wall. I'm open to go to any track. Went to Martinsville in march, that was great.

[Image: 2q00y8p.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
05-27-2009, 03:49 PM
(05-27-2009 06:30 AM)Canadian Joey Fan Wrote:  I was told not to go there! lol..i heard it's hard to see the way the track is designed. I'm assuming that's if your lower down and closer to the wall. I'm open to go to any track. Went to Martinsville in march, that was great.

Yes it is true that the track visibility is very poor. About the only thing you can see is the cars coming out of Turn 3, the front stretch, and the cars going into Turn 1. But.. yeah the visibility of the track is not that great. I think that is the case for most big tracks.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-27-2009, 09:20 PM
I was thinking about going to the race in NHMS if it's not sold out already. Joey will be doing a Home Depot autograph session there too, so I'd be able to do two of those things!
Maybe I'd even take a visit to UNH while there :]
05-28-2009, 05:53 AM
I've been to Michigan 3 times and loved it everytime so i recommand that one aswell as Martinsville which i have been to aswell. It's not hard to see at Martinsville lol

[Image: 2q00y8p.jpg]