Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Addicted to stupid facebook games! lol
12-08-2009, 07:25 AM
Addicted to stupid facebook games! lol
What the heck, i said i'd never do it..i'd never try any of those things you get invites to on facebook..well i did first it was yoville..now keep in mind that YoVille might not be knew to some of you but i had been totally ignoring all the requests to play it for the longest time, then i did. Now i'm on YoVille,Mafia Wars,Framville,Island Paradise,SuperHero City and Resturant City. Resturant City is the one i'm currently the most addicted too and there was a few of them that i dropped because it was getting to be too much. My advice if your thinking ok maybe i'll try this out..DON'T! lol

[Image: 2q00y8p.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2009, 11:14 AM
RE: Addicted to stupid facebook games! lol
Yeah I haven't installed a Facebook App in over 2 years, lol.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-08-2009, 11:14 AM
Plus... I don't trust some of them since they like to send out automated messages on your behalf.
12-09-2009, 12:26 AM
Ok I didn't bother reading what you typed up but I will after this. I saw the title and couldn't pass this up. I'm so flipping addicted to Cafe World, YoVille, & Resurant City I love those games I would die if I couldn't play them lol.

[Image: winterishere2008cassey-1.jpg]
12-09-2009, 12:29 AM
(12-08-2009 11:14 AM)Jean Wrote:  Plus... I don't trust some of them since they like to send out automated messages on your behalf.

There's games on facebook that have approval so games that don't do they wont send stuff like that out. Resturant city is one of the apporved games & I think YoVille is one of them as well.

12-09-2009, 03:40 AM
(12-09-2009 12:26 AM)Cassey Wrote:  Ok I didn't bother reading what you typed up but I will after this. I saw the title and couldn't pass this up. I'm so flipping addicted to Cafe World, YoVille, & Resurant City I love those games I would die if I couldn't play them lol.

I just started on Resturant City. If you want add me as a friend http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/gregg...m?ref=name and we can be neighbours.

12-09-2009, 04:57 PM
Lol I'll have to do that the next time I sign in which is going to be 3 or 3:30 my time. I'm like on level 28 or 29. So in stead of being stuck in the same window for 3 hours I can leave and come back to a new score and everything it's awesome!

12-10-2009, 05:02 AM
I play Farmville which is an okay game if you like farming i guess!
12-10-2009, 11:59 AM
(12-10-2009 05:02 AM)JoeyLoganoFan Wrote:  I play Farmville which is an okay game if you like farming i guess!

Seems alot of people play that game
12-11-2009, 05:05 PM
my whole geometry class loves farmville lol

I'm not random. I just think fast! Big GrinEmbarrased
12-13-2009, 01:30 PM
I haven't added any Facebook applications besides "What House character are you?" 2 years ago.
Hahaha. I just prefer to stay out of all of that. I hear from everybody that they're super addicting so, I just ignore all requests and just block the applications. I just have no time to be addicted to farming!
12-15-2009, 03:41 AM
(12-09-2009 04:57 PM)Cassey Wrote:  Lol I'll have to do that the next time I sign in which is going to be 3 or 3:30 my time. I'm like on level 28 or 29. So in stead of being stuck in the same window for 3 hours I can leave and come back to a new score and everything it's awesome!

Ummm i'm on Level 15 and it's like that lol..I hope you didn't just discover this. Everyone thinks you have to leave the window that your resturant is in open, you don't. All you have to do is set up your guys how ever you want to and then log off or exit out, they'll work on there own and when you go back you will have the same approval points you left off with, then when you come back instead of spending 16,000 bucks or whatever on Sandwiches to wake them all up just go to redecorate, prop a chair or your mail box against the door and rest all your guys BUT if you leave your computer on it will take an hour to 2 hours to rest them but turn it off or natigate away from the page for like 20 min to a half hour, go back and all your people will all be fully rested. I haven't had to spend money on keeping my guys up at all lol. I'm on Level 15 and i've been playing for less then a week haha

12-15-2009, 03:43 AM
(12-11-2009 05:05 PM)joeyloganofanxo20 Wrote:  my whole geometry class loves farmville lol

Resturant city is just like farmville only a zillion times better