Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Aaron Burnett
10-06-2010, 01:03 PM
Aaron Burnett
My name is Aaron Burnett. I was born in Alpharetta, Georgia on October 2nd, 1992, and currently reside in DeBary, Florida. I will graduate from DeLand Senior High School’s Engineering Academy with a 3.5 grade-point average in May of 2011. I was also one of 12 students in DeLand Senior High School’s Engineering Academy to successfully complete the National Occupational Competency Testing Institute (NOCTI)’s Manufacturing Skills Standards Council (MSSC) Certification Program. I enjoy engineering, but in all honesty, I want to begin a NASCAR racing career.

I first became interested in NASCAR racing when I was six years old. I was fascinated by the colorful cars and the sounds of the engines. Over time, I developed a passion for NASCAR racing. My one and only dream, to have a successful NASCAR racing career, motivates me to try and be the best at anything and everything I do. My desire for competition and speed cannot be fulfilled through my kart racing and/or simulation racing. I am seeking an opportunity, a chance to prove myself as a NASCAR racing driver with the ability to succeed both on and off the track.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 5 users Like amburnett's post:
Jean (10-06-2010), JoeyLoganoFan (10-06-2010), Joeyloganolover20 (10-06-2010), LuvnLogano20 (10-07-2010), Priyanka (10-18-2010)
10-06-2010, 03:30 PM
RE: Aaron Burnett
Hi Aaron, great of you to finally introduce yourself Big Grin Best of luck getting to your dreams
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-06-2010, 05:29 PM
Welcome

Joey Logano Heart
New year, New Crew Chief!
10-06-2010, 05:50 PM
Goodluck! Welcome!
10-07-2010, 11:37 AM
Thank you for the warm welcome, folks!
10-07-2010, 01:51 PM
Welcome and thanks for sharing with all of us. I hope you have much success in pursuing your goals and living your dreams!

LuvnLogano20
"Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain."
10-08-2010, 01:44 PM
(10-07-2010 01:51 PM)LuvnLogano20 Wrote:  Welcome and thanks for sharing with all of us. I hope you have much success in pursuing your goals and living your dreams!

Thank you! Smile
10-10-2010, 06:34 AM
Welcome aboard

http://www.kkracingcollectibles.com/

Take a look at my custom Diecasts (Link Below)

http://public.fotki.com/derekmcc/

[Image: DSC_0198.jpg][Image: DSC_0507.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-18-2010, 12:48 AM
Welcome Aaron! It's a pleasure to have you here. It's great you're into engineering. I looked into that for a while as a possible career choice. Are you planning on going to college after high school?