Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A writing Assignment for School
10-26-2009, 07:46 PM (This post was last modified: 10-26-2009 07:57 PM by joeyloganofanxo20.)
A writing Assignment for School
I had to do a fictional writing assignment for English class at school and my story was based on a Talladega race and Joey won! i know that he hasnt won there yet but who knows, in some odd way maybe this can be good luck for joey!!!! lol also in the story i met him and we became friends, thats one of the reasons why its a fictional story lol, though i wish it was true. lol HeartBig Grin

I'm not random. I just think fast! Big GrinEmbarrased
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-26-2009, 07:57 PM
RE: A writing Assignment for School
Pretty cool! I would love to read it I hope you get an A+ Big Grin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-26-2009, 09:07 PM
That's so great! I hope you do well on it :]
Hahaha. I did an AP Statistics assignment about NASCAR on Friday. You know, homework is just more fun when it's about something you like.
10-27-2009, 03:00 PM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2009 03:01 PM by joeyloganofanxo20.)
(10-26-2009 07:57 PM)Jean Wrote:  Pretty cool! I would love to read it I hope you get an A+ Big Grin

ha! me 2! i think i will! put alot of effort in it Big Grin
(10-26-2009 09:07 PM)Priyanka Wrote:  That's so great! I hope you do well on it :]
Hahaha. I did an AP Statistics assignment about NASCAR on Friday. You know, homework is just more fun when it's about something you like.

tell me about itSmile

I'm not random. I just think fast! Big GrinEmbarrased