Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A funny and cool site
09-25-2009, 09:22 PM (This post was last modified: 09-25-2009 09:28 PM by joeyloganofanxo20.)
A funny and cool site
heyy!!
i just wanted to tell everyone about this really funny and awesome site called http://lolnascar.wordpress.com/
watt it basically is, is a site that takes nascar photos and puts funny captions on the pics. u can search by driver. the icon for that is all the way on the right of the page. it has drivers like 'slicedbread, junebug, jimmeh, denneh etc. (thats the way the spelled the names lol)

i found alot of the stuff on there very funny (especially Kyle Busch's (aka Shrubs) and Dale jrs pics(aka junebug)

so check it out if ya want and tell me watt u think of the site.. i really like it!Tongue
i forgot to also mention there r these 2 funny racing pixx that has to do with kanye west and its related to the thing he did to taylor swift. except Taylor is replaced by Juan Pablo and Brain Vickers... look for those posts on tht site! Smile

I'm not random. I just think fast! Big GrinEmbarrased
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-25-2009, 09:48 PM
RE: A funny and cool site
Hahahhaa, Oh my god. I just checked it out.
HILLARIOUS.
I think that will occupy my time for a bit :]
09-25-2009, 09:49 PM
(09-25-2009 09:48 PM)Priyanka Wrote:  Hahahhaa, Oh my god. I just checked it out.
HILLARIOUS.
I think that will occupy my time for a bit :]

i know! im on it right now! i loveee it!! its like my second fave website, next to this site of course! CUZ THIS SITE IS #1!!!!! LOLBig Grin

09-25-2009, 10:18 PM
Wow, really funny NASCAR photos Big Grin thanks for sharing Big Grin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-25-2009, 10:27 PM
(09-25-2009 10:18 PM)Jean Wrote:  Wow, really funny NASCAR photos Big Grin thanks for sharing Big Grin

lol no prob!!!! Big Grin
that site has just really funny stuff on it!!!!! just sharing a discovery i guess thats watt u wud call it! lol