Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
4?????
05-28-2012, 11:12 AM
4?????
4 lead lap finishes in 12 races???? Son of a bi*@H stupid f ing team, piece of sh*t losers who can't find their aSS with two hands. What a complete joke. Well i guess it wasn't the two time championship winning crew chiefs fault after all. Joey doesn't get it, you gotta work dammit! not piss around and complain and give lame excuses all the time. I hear his in car audio, i know what he says..and this whole thing about how they give Kyle and Denny better motors because their higher in the standings...Bull! they weren't higher when the season began! That is a lame excuse! they all run the same engine package, do you think Home Depot would put up with less of a motor then the other two????? come on now!. I hope Joey Logano himself sees this because he's driving like a little Bi@*h right now. Frig even in the race the spotter sounding almost dejected said "'common, we should at least catch the 83 you know your better then him"' Ummm nope, can't get the 83 and his Strawberry douche bag car..oh no, not the mighty Landon Cassill. This is Joey's contract year, he's had 4 years experience that is plenty of time, he drives a car for a championship winning team...hmmm say which car was it that won the last two championships for Gibbs anyways??.... If Joey can't be motivated in his contract year and he's just gonna piss around and expect things to come to him because racing was so easy when he was 12 too bad. I demand results and if i don't get them i say good riddance

[Image: 2q00y8p.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-28-2012, 01:54 PM
RE: 4?????
Totally agree! I won't be sorry for him if he slacks off! If he likea Joe Gibbs, he better start showing them! Even Landon Cassill ran better at Charlotte and Charlotte is one of his favorite racetracks!!! Sick and tired of the excuses!!!!! Better start improving!!!

Verified Joey's #1 Fan! HeartHeart
05-28-2012, 03:37 PM
I bet Landon would actually do better in the 20, and i'm being serious.

[Image: 2q00y8p.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Canadian Joey Fan's post:
joeyloganoluv20 (05-28-2012)
05-28-2012, 03:38 PM
Yep, I agree. I am not a fair weather fan but I actually can't continue to root for this stuff
[-] The following 1 user Likes 22forLogano's post:
05-28-2012, 03:39 PM
33% of the time he finishes on the lead lap. That is unacceptable as a team and a driver and fans need results
05-28-2012, 07:23 PM
They talked about JGR on Race Hub and even Larry Mac doesn't know what's up with the 20 but he didn't sound like a cat that feels Joey is going to have a job